Topics

24-hour Marathon

• SerpentineZERO - August 17, 2012 10:50 a.m.

UMvC3!
  • Princeofgames91 - August 17, 2012 1:46 p.m.

I think u should play Quake iii.
  • ninjaemperor - August 17, 2012 4:14 p.m.

Umvc3, uncharted 3, L4D2, and a couple former editors is all I ask for, Tyler and Mikel still work for Future after all.
  • nintendo365 - August 17, 2012 5:34 p.m.

Modern Warfare 3, Halo Reach, Skate 3, Tekken 6, Borderlands, Saints Row the Third and GTA IV: TBoGT online sessions and for every $500 bucks reached you should do the closest thing to a suicide kill in whatever game you play OR play 5 minutes of OneChanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. Your choice.
  • SunniDee - August 17, 2012 9:12 p.m.

Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, and Split Second please
  • TheDeathishRainbow - August 17, 2012 10:36 p.m.

I'm so excited! Seems like TF2 has been more or less confirmed already, so I'm good. :D
  • Apastron - August 20, 2012 2:36 p.m.

MUST PLAY DAYZ
  • Apastron - August 21, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Yes, I agree, DayZ is a must.
  • Apastron - August 21, 2012 3:42 p.m.

I've never met the two fine gentlemen that have posted above me, but I most sincerely agree that 'DayZ' would be a jolly good game to include in this most charitable of gaming marathons.
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - August 22, 2012 12:34 a.m.

this guy is clearly insane but i have to agree, day z would be pretty darn fun.
  • SlowOctopus - August 20, 2012 7 p.m.

I would totally get in on some Mass Effect 3, Saints Row:The Third, Uncharted 2, Red Dead Redemption, and GTA IV on PS3. I'm down for some oldies-but-goodies on PC too: Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2 in particular. I'm really looking forward to seeing the schedule. Last year's marathon was so much fun; I kinda can't wait to get in on this one. Last year, the marathon ended literally minutes before I was taken to my very first surprise birthday party, making it pretty much the best day of 2011. This year, the marathon will be going on when my birthday hits and will end right before I go out to dinner to celebrate. It's gonna be pretty sweet.
  • soren7550 - August 20, 2012 9:18 p.m.

Some ME3 for the 360 please? I'll have to play on the boyfriend's account though (I lack a Gold account). Also, how do we get in the group the GamesRadar guys are in?
  • oryanbelt - August 21, 2012 2:40 p.m.

Would love to be in ME3, Gears 3, L4D, or AC: R.
  • somerandomchap - August 21, 2012 4:17 p.m.

By L4D do you mean 1 or 2? i would suggest 2 as it now has every L4D 1 map
  • BladedFalcon - August 21, 2012 5:22 p.m.

Whoooo! Mass Effect 3! I suppose you guys are going to play using all the MP expansion packs so far, yes? If so, I probably should get up to date, and get the earth DLC pack... and hopefully get lucky enough to get a new character to level up along. I has no microphone though... will that be a problem? >>; Also augh! those are awesome incentives, and we're only 170 in! ): c'mon people! it's for charity and lols! (I really wanna see someone get slapped for one minute with those wolverine claws...)
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - August 21, 2012 6:05 p.m.

Please play Revelations, the matchmaking is much better and faster than Brotherhood.
  • NullG7 - August 21, 2012 11:54 p.m.

Hey could you guys give a list of supported platforms if its not PC only that would be great. If its all PC that's fine by me at least I have SMNC and TF2!
  • avantguardian - August 22, 2012 1:42 a.m.

you guys gonna have a schedule up soon? it would be nice to have a heads up:) nobody plays ssx, huh?
  • Crimmy - August 22, 2012 10:32 a.m.

League and SMNC? Hellz yeah!
  • Augers - August 22, 2012 11:51 a.m.

league of legends will be awesome :)