• Corsair89 - January 27, 2012 10:14 p.m.

At this point, I expect to see Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Counter-Strike 3, and Team Fortress 3 before we see Half-Life 3. *sigh*
  • slimjim441 - January 27, 2012 11:44 p.m.

Nonsense. Valve simply does not understand the concept of 'three.'
  • Evanesco - January 27, 2012 10:05 p.m.

This list is pretty terrible....
  • BackwaterRifle - January 27, 2012 11:08 p.m.

^ Blasphemy, Pikmin alone lifts this list, not to mention everything else.
  • comaqi - January 27, 2012 10:04 p.m.

Mirrors edge 2.. Can't wait.
  • CrKnight - January 27, 2012 10:03 p.m.

Remember Pokemon Stadium? I say bring that back for the 3DS. It's the perfect game! Not mainstream, makes use of the 3D, good for quick play, and you can connect with friends!
  • firelegendmush - January 27, 2012 10:41 p.m.

This would be amazing. They even already have models for pokemon from the pokedex. They just need to tweak it a bit.
  • shawksta - January 27, 2012 11:25 p.m.

You know what sucks? Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Battle Revolution for right now, is the most Brilliant games ever created for Pokemon but it lost its meaning to the people, or rather, People never understood what the hell the game's purpose was. and i cant exaggerate how i loved them, i still play Battle Revolutions online even though Black and White have Random battling.
  • 435 - January 27, 2012 9:58 p.m.

I wholly agree with DA3 being on this list. The series is totally my kryptonite, my crack... I've done nine playthroughs of the first and six of the second. Sure, the third may only grab me for three, based on numerical progression, but three playthroughs of any game is a huge investment of time. I don't even really care for fantasy. But BioWare knows where to put the hooks and I line up to get them stuck in me every time.
  • Slayer11496 - January 27, 2012 9:57 p.m.

Jade Empire 2. c'mon Bioware, who wouldn't love that game?