• AntistaIsTheLight - June 16, 2009 11 p.m.

I swear to you Bill is JUST LIKE MY UNCLE GEORGE! Except my uncle doesn't, you know, kill zombies and such.
  • AntistaIsTheLight - June 16, 2009 11:04 p.m.

And (sorry for double post) the Flinstones thing was really like,just damn. Why?
  • Turkeykilla7 - June 16, 2009 11:23 p.m.

Guys just a heads up. Dont smoke, smokings bad. Science has proven that if you are a consistent smoker then your genitilia will grow a mind of their own, fall off your body and then kill you in your sleep. Seriously EXTREME throat lacerations Be warned keep your Genitilia away from your throat, and cigarettes away from your mouth.
  • Master_Leep - June 17, 2009 12:50 a.m.

Duke Nukem 3D was one of the best shooters ever. Multi-player Duke is still almost unparalleled in the FPS strategy department. OP4 deathmatch and SW came pretty close, but I haven't played any modern game that embraces 1v1 or low player FFA deathmatch like Duke did. Dissing Duke is a weak route, don't be that guy.
  • pikachu2000 - June 17, 2009 1:04 a.m.

I can't believe that there is a quit smoking game for the DS. Who the hell is going to quit smoking after playing My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr? Nintendo have really hit rock bottom. Don't forget about the guys who smoke part time like Captain Price from Call of Duty 4 and Bill Rizer from Contra.
  • eye of sith - June 17, 2009 2:19 a.m.

lol at 1:10 on the snake video Recaptcha: heist nique
  • jar-head - June 17, 2009 3:05 a.m.

smoking, it's one purpose is to limit population control, as of many, it's working.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 17, 2009 3:23 a.m.

wat about big smoke in gta san andreas hes always smoking
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 17, 2009 3:25 a.m.

subconsciosley big boss might contribute to the fact that i think cigars r cool...well that and the fact that they totally are
  • MechGyver - June 17, 2009 3:35 a.m.

Smoking is cool!!!I tried it myself, you sould to!!!!! (smoking is bad for your health, ...but only if your under 13)
  • PS360Rulez - June 17, 2009 7:57 a.m.

Henry did Duke like rape your puppy or something because you seem to resent him quite a bit. Me and a friend found my old N64 the other day and played some Duke and actually had fun killing some pigs and killing eachother. Sure it ripped stuff off but so do lots of games. Also why would you want a game to come out and flop? Dont we see that enough latly? I hope they do bring back the duke one day because he is funny because of how overly macho he acts. Plus im all for blowing shit up.
  • someformofmike - June 17, 2009 9:17 a.m.

P.S. it's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum!
  • EmmaXII - June 17, 2009 12:02 p.m.

And we all know who thinks smoking isn't cool. . . thats right people, Leon scott kennedy.
  • Master_Leep - June 17, 2009 1:25 p.m.

P.S. Why is a quote from Army of Darkness sad and tired? Is Army of Darkness sad and tired all of a sudden? Help me understand your degree of hatred toward awesomeness, Henry.
  • Bloodstorm - June 17, 2009 1:46 p.m.

I live in florida so I've seen that comercial a lot. Whats bad is they made a decent looking "game" for this commercial, but when the commercials for a school that offers video game design comes on and look like crap compared to an anti-smoking ad, it makes me laugh.
  • skyline19 - June 17, 2009 2:56 p.m.

I might start smoking, because gamesradar showed me alot of cool people smoking in games. Yes, I will not light one up. I wish I was a Flintstone.
  • HypherionWing - June 17, 2009 5:26 p.m.

W...Why the low blow to the Duke? He wusn imposin on nuthin sir ._.
  • jesusfrk15 - June 17, 2009 5:27 p.m.

i thought jericho from fallout would be on this article. "damnit its hard to find a smoke around now in days" "f**k! my last cigarette!"
  • HypherionWing - June 17, 2009 5:29 p.m.

Oh and i find it kinda funny how the person that wrote this article has a fake gun, a brew and is wearing a terrible pair of aviators. This icon is telling us what is abominably cool.
  • AnonymouZ - June 17, 2009 7:48 p.m.

loved the commercials. That fps one against smoking looked like a cool game... x)