Future is AOP and PPA Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year.
Future Publishing Limited (company number 2008885) is registered in England and Wales.
The registered office of Future Publishing Limited is at Beauford Court, 30 Monmouth Street, Bath BA1 2BW.
Future Publishing Limited is a member of the Direct Marketing Association.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Limited (“Fox”) or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You can enter the competition by going tohttp://www.hunthtepredator.co.uk. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 3/12/2013 and ends 20/12/2013 at 00:00am.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Your entry must include your name, country, date of birth and email address.
6. There will be two winners per week for a total of three weeks. Winners will be selected randomly from all the entrants that registered to play the game. The winners will be notified via email within 24-48 hours of selection each week. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms within 5 working days of notification. In the event that they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries.
7. Winner will receive the following prize: a Predator 3D head including the 3D Blu-ray.
8. The Predator 3D heads will be shipped to winners upon confirmation of shipping address via email.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and each of its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. Personal Data: In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will retain, use and share each entrant’s personal details on the following basis:
A. for the purpose of administering the promotion;
B. to facilitate the supply of prizes (in this case data may be transferred to other entities for the purpose of supplying the prizes);
C. where appropriate consents have been received at the point of entry for this prize promotion, for the purposes outlined paragraph 19 below; and
D. so that Fox (as provider of the prize) may assess the marketing value of this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
22. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
23. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.