Welcome to the thirteenth installment of GamesRadar's weekly feature, PokémonRadar.
Last weekend, theofficial Pokemon siteunveiled the code to get an egg for the legendary Prince of the Sea, Manaphy. You'll need a copy of Pokemon Ranger first - here's how to get it:
1.Complete the Pokemon Ranger story.
2. After the credits roll, select the new Ranger Net option from the main menu.
3. Complete the three Ranger Net missions.
4. Return to the Ranger Net mission, and hold the following buttons together: Right trigger, X button, Left D-Pad. The game will now prompt you to enter the password.
5. Enter the password: P8M2-9D6F-43H7
6. Complete the new mission that appears to receive your Manaphy egg!
This week we'll examine three Pokemon, all of which are evolutions of some old friends. Two of today's Pokemon got their start in the original Pokemon games on the black and green Gameboy. In order to maintain internal consistency, old Pokemon must evolve using a means unavailable in previous games. All three of today's Pokemon evolve with the help of items you find on your Sinnoh adventure.
Next week, we'll take one final look at the starter Pokemon, having reached the apex of their evolutionary journey! You won't want to miss this one, folks.
Now, to the Pokemon!