Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
The bazaar is in the south west part of the map, in Gerudo.
Being in Gerudo, you'll need Chilly food or potions to cool you down, or the Gerudo armour set.
Follow the road south west from Gerudo Canyon Stable. If you have a lot of healing items, you can essentially brute force your way there by topping up your HP gauge when it gets too low from heat damage.
You might arrive nude and dehydrated, but as soon as you recall the memory, you can fast travel out of there.
Jump to Section:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp