One of biggest mysteries in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild involves Link recovering from what can only be described as the world’s longest lie-in. That’s where the Breath of the Wild captured memories come into play, sending the Hero of Time off on a quest to regain his past as well as his memories of the friends and foes populating Hyrule.
But, because of the scale of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, even an intriguing plot point such as that is easy to miss. In fact, it’s not even necessary to tie up these loose ends before taking on Ganon - you absolutely should, however. All 12 of the Breath of the Wild captured memories (plus the bonus thirteenth cutscene for completing them all) make an exceptional game even better, and gives you a tantalising peek at Hyrule a century prior to the game’s events. So, get ready to mark your map: here are all the Breath of the Wild captured memories locations.
Table of Contents:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp