Did you know that enemies stop attacking you if you get a lift in The Division (opens in new tab)? I know, right? This episode of videogaming mythbusters looks at that and few other things people weren’t sure about.
If you’re short on time then this is what’s covered:
• Do enemies stop attacking you if you get in a lift? Yes.
• Can you kill two enemies with one sniper shot? No
• Can you create portable smart cover by attaching it to a shield? Yes.
• Do enemies die in contaminated zones? No.
• Can you revive the same player twice? Yep, and they get up a second time automatically.
The lift, shield and double revive are kind of amazing if you think about it - that’s probably not how the game is meant to work at all. Although, as http://www.gamesradar.com/end-line-divisions-queuing-problem-has-been-fixed/ (opens in new tab) proves, the game has a few rough edges in the code that I guess will get tidied up as Ubi patch it. Don't be surprised if stuff like this disappears fast once it's been found.
Seen something newsworthy