The latest Temtem patch notes have what eager players have been waiting on: new end-game content.
Temtem patch notes for update number 0.5.12 open the doors of the Temtem Saipark for the first time. Though you can catch all the new details right in that link, there are plenty of other additions and fixes to talk about outside the walls of the sorta-Safari-Zone. For instance, do you have too much stuff after playing for a while? Put it in your Vault!
The new Vault system can be accessed from any Temporium proper (not the Mini-Temporium shacks out in the wilderness). Your Vault can be used as additional storage, allowing you to hold on to more of each item than your standard inventory caps would allow. Better yet, all the items in your Vault will persist between character resets.
If you can't stand the weird way your character runs any more or want to pick a new Temtem starter, load all your items into the Vault and reset away - any items you received through promo vouchers will automatically return to the vault as well. Bear in mind that you'll need to wait 10 days since your previous reset if you have anything in the vault, much the same way it works if you've traded any Temtem.
The other bit of newness for these Temtem patch notes is a new idle animation. Leave your tamer standing around for a while and they'll stretch out their legs and arms a bit. It's cute, though I did feel like a creeper after spending 2 minutes staring at my idle character outside the Arissola Temporium.
Here are the rest of the changes for the Temtem patch notes, straight from the official site.
Temtem patch notes for version 0.5.12
- Stat stage modifiers have been reworked to speed up the animations. Instead of having an animation per stat change, all stat changes for a Temtem are now unified in the same animation.
- The Pick&Ban screen now maintains the proper color based on which player is the first (blue) and which one is the second (orange). Previous to this change, every player would see themselves with the color of the first player.
- The Competitive battle screen now displays the speed arrow holder.
- The Battle screen will now display separately the Temcards for each player while they are on a co-op party.
- Reduced overall Luma rate from 1 / 6000 to 1 / 8000.
- Reduced the overall selling price of items from 70% to 50% of their value. Sellable-only items are not affected by this change (silicons, crystals, and sea salts).
- Telomere Hacks will now reduce the affected Temtem fertility by 1 (if the Temtem doesn’t have any fertility left, the SV addition will be applied anyway and the fertility reduction will be ignored).
- Swapped some of the tint items that could be found as pickables for other more useful items during the campaign.
- Fixed being able to get out of the Quetzal’s Dojo puzzle.
- Fixed several co-op stuck situations in battles.
- Fixed getting stuck in the prison quest while on co-op after a disband.
- Fixed quest not progressing after picking items while on a co-op party (or after the party is disbanded).
- Fixed not being able to see the actions for the co-op partner while having severe lag.
- Fixed a visual bug in the stamina bar when quickly hovering a technique before using it.
- Fixed players seeing their friends with their old cosmetic items after a reset.
- Fixed getting stuck inside tables after disconnecting while seated near it.
- Fixed getting stuck while reading a dialog and your co-op partner disbanding.
- Fixed getting stuck in Omninesia’s Lift after a player disbands the co-op party.
- Fixed (hopefully) character reset not properly working and leaving players with an empty character and getting stuck in some interactions (getting a starter, going into a battle…).
- Fixed incorrect camera angle after knocking-out a Temtem with Haito Uchi.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when releasing a Temtem and capturing a new one in the same turn.
- Fixed getting stuck behind some NPCs.
- Fixed Raican’s Prideful trait triggering only once when knocking-out two Temtem at the same time.
- Fixed Coat’s missing icon.
Find even more to play in our guide to games like Pokemon.