The Cyberpunk 2077 pre-load times have begun, and you can get ready for your Cyberpunk 2077 release time right now depending on which platform you're on.
The first wave of Cyberpunk 2077 pre-load times have gone live across both consoles and PC. You can see the specifics of who can load when in a detailed image from the developers at CD Projekt Red below, and I've also broken the key points out in text format to make them easier to parse - it's a lot of information in a little image.
The wait is almost over!If you're looking to play #Cyberpunk2077 as soon as it's available, here's a map with global release timings. For PC and Stadia players, the release is simultaneous and scheduled for midnight GMT, and for all console players – midnight local time. pic.twitter.com/W0QLIFAhH1December 3, 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 pre-load times
Here's when you can start pre-loading Cyberpunk 2077 so you can play ASAP - several platforms have already opened up pre-loading. The times are broken down by console family and digital store, and then by timezone.
- PlayStation: Midnight local time on December 8
- Xbox: Thursday, December 3 at 8 am PST / 11am EST / 4 pm GMT
- PC (Steam and Epic): Monday, December 7 at 8 am PST / 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT
- PC (GOG): Monday, December 7 at 3 am PST / 6 am EST / 11 am GMT
Cyberpunk 2077 release timing
Once you have your pre-load taken care of, here's exactly when CD Projekt Red will push the big unlock button and let you start playing Cyberpunk 2077 - again broken down by platform and timezone.
- On consoles: Cyberpunk 2077 will be released at midnight local time on December 10 - that's at the start of December 10, not the end.
- On PC and Stadia: Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on December 9 at 4pm PST / December 9 at 7 pm EST / December 10 at midnight GMT
Of course, if your copy of the game shipped out early, you don't need to wait at all - though CD Projekt Red kindly requests you don't record or stream any of it yet.
Cyberpunk 2077 is throwing an online launch party on Twitter this week and you're invited.