• Kriogenic - May 10, 2013 7:28 a.m.

Hrmmm I can't believe you missed the Metal Gear Solid reference when Ralph looks through the lost and found at the bar. He pulls the exclamation mark from the box with the classic MGS alert sound... This must be added to the list.
  • as-cash-rash - March 16, 2013 10:14 p.m.

The combination for the Candy Rush Codes Safe Box is the infamous Konami Code; Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B!
  • SuperBomberDan - March 11, 2013 11:22 a.m.

The reason why Dr Wily was removed was because Capcom decided to pull it. Not sure why, but just like Nintendo the pulled the cameo appearance of Mario out at the last minute. I bet they regret doing that now.
  • helderuto - May 22, 2013 7:03 p.m.

Dr Willy isnt an arcade character and Mario was excluded because writers couldnt fit him in the plot
  • Chaoscoolperson - October 21, 2012 4:24 p.m.

I thought Jane Lynch's character looked more like FemShep from Mass Effect which is why I looked up this movie in the first place. I don't see how the armor is like a SPARTAN's
  • Fruitbat - October 19, 2012 3:28 p.m.

I thought I saw Rise of the Robots in there! I had my doubts about this film, but if they saw fit to include a reference to that game (and even knew about it in the first place) then they must really know their games. God it was a pile of garbage. Rise of the Robots; the first player HAD to be the generic cyborg (even in multiplayer) and he was the one who chose the second player's character. Awful, awful, awful.
  • ericthesmith - October 12, 2012 10:22 a.m.

Carnage was a comedy?
  • Boonehams - October 12, 2012 9:05 a.m.

You can see one of the riders from Joust flying right above Cammy in the article's photo of her.
  • Nelson Ladino - October 12, 2012 12:37 a.m.

Is the King Malboro look teeth, crown and tentacles with eyes is him. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120730154625/finalfantasy/images/0/07/XII_malboro_king_render.png
  • cdc - October 11, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
  • ccheung - October 11, 2012 6:20 p.m.

Loved Tapper, Frogger, and Dig Dug!
  • mattdark - October 11, 2012 2 a.m.

Only one you missed that I can think of it the woman in the therapy room. If you look through the shots of that scene, there is a blue-skinned woman between Vandel and Neff wearing a red dress. she only has a brief appearance, never said anything, but I just cant figure out who she is. (Look at the pic on http://www.disneydigitalfiles.com/2012/08/wreck-it-ralph-disney-reveals-how-it.html to see who I mean)
  • TheFabricOfTime - October 10, 2012 4:50 p.m.

I missed a lot of these. Great eye, guys.
  • thesilentassassin - October 10, 2012 2:17 p.m.

i recently went to disney world in florida and at holly wood studios their is a movie still from wreck it ralph that has a random video game character holding a sign that says i used to be a npc until i took an arrow to the knee i don't know if it made it to the actual movie but its still a funny skyrim reference
  • TurkeyOnRye - October 10, 2012 1:59 p.m.

Not to be picky, but it's Silverman's character in Sugar Rush and Lynch's in Hero's Duty. OK, so maybe that's being picky... whatever.
  • ObliqueZombie - October 10, 2012 1:32 p.m.

This movie is looking to be a delight for all people--of course, since it's Disney Animation, who made the awesome Tangled. But even moreso for us gamers. Definitely gonna try to make this as soon as it's released.
  • codystovall - October 10, 2012 1:05 p.m.

Not a single pokemon reference.... Instead of average ninja guy it shouldve been a team rocket grunt with a rattata or zubat on him. Also is it that weird I wanna do naughty things to sarah silvermans character.
  • Tom_Goulter - October 10, 2012 2:26 p.m.

Prob Pokemon would've been prohibitively expensive and Bowser ate up all of their Nintendo dollars? And sort of, she's like 12.
  • BladedFalcon - October 10, 2012 4 p.m.

Not to mention that pokemon doesn't really belong to the arcade or old school gaming era that this movie is meant to be a letter for...