• jedisamurai - December 25, 2012 12:01 a.m.

I actually mentioned the hideous box art for Batman Arkham City when I wrote my review on Amazon. Thought I was the only one who noticed....
  • MultiverseJumper - December 25, 2012 7:16 p.m.

Oh dont worry the whole world noticed and it makes me mad as a batman fan.
  • nikhagen - December 24, 2012 11:53 p.m.

that joke at the end with the horse and the chick had me laughing pretty hard not gonna lie
  • antiAntag0nist - December 24, 2012 8:18 p.m.

Lucas is right, I do only have one Move controller.
  • majorsuave - December 24, 2012 7:26 p.m.

"This dapper gentleman, who barely looks like Daniel Craig even though Activision must’ve paid thousands for his likeness, has some options." Correct me if I am wrong but MGM pays Activision thousands to develop these games, not the other way around.
  • osaka35 - December 24, 2012 6:09 p.m.

Humorous, though I completely disagree with pretty much all of what the author says. For the most part the author feels like they're just stretching.
  • profile0000 - December 24, 2012 5:51 p.m.

Yes! The return of "Worst Box Art"! If only someone could translate so that B. Buttercup could start writing articles again...
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 24, 2012 1:25 p.m.

Let’s Try Bass Fishing FISH ON NEXT was a good one.... as well as hyperdimension... half of these game cover arts arent even bad... seriously you try and make one on your pirate copy of photoshop and see how far you do.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 24, 2012 1:11 p.m.

I didn't think Resistance Burning Skies was too bad. That game was just shit.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 24, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Clarification: I didn't think the box art was too bad.
  • CountRichtertoffen - December 24, 2012 12:55 p.m.

Reality Fighters doesn't even look like a real product.
  • DRAGONJ - December 24, 2012 11:16 a.m.

Actually the box art aren't that bad, but the Freakyforms had me laughing.
  • Darkhawk - December 24, 2012 10:50 a.m.

What the fuck is a brazzer?
  • TheHalfanese - December 24, 2012 11:23 a.m.

Just type it into the address bar, see for yourself.
  • coryhendetta - December 24, 2012 10:30 a.m.

I have to disagree about 37. While I agree the girl on the cover is ridiculously scantily clad, the art is actually outstandingly well done. After doing some research, I found out that the art was done by Kinu Nishimura, who is one of Capcom's most prolific artists and designers. I really don't think she deserves to have her art on this list.
  • Dante1924 - December 24, 2012 1:46 p.m.

I think the problem is not the character art (that is in fact well done), but the fact that there is absolutely nothing else on the cover besides the main character and the title, the background is completely devoid of... anything, really.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - December 24, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Yeah. Great art, bad box art.
  • D0CCON - December 24, 2012 10:22 a.m.

I wonder if B Buttercup would have anything to add to the number one box.
  • JMarsella09 - December 24, 2012 10:20 a.m.

Nothing worse than being judged as a pedophile based on a game cover.
  • masterjoe123 - December 24, 2012 7:24 a.m.

Great article! I love how Gamesradar is doing more funny articles like this.