Wednesday 20 December 2006
Ever felt like being a racing driver; an off-road speed demon or a GT ace? Well, now's your chance to experience the thrill of the racetrack - we've teamed up with Ubisoft to offer one lucky winner a copy of Monster 4x4 World Circuit and GT Pro Series, along with copies of Rayman Raving Rabbids and Open Season. And as if that wasn't enough, the prize includes a brand new Wii console to play them on, too. Yowsers!
Of course, you'll also get the groovy plastic steering wheel that comes with GT Pro Series so that you can slot in your Wii-mote and make an instant wireless steering wheel to cane the tracks with on Wii racing games. It's a whole bundle of fun and you could win it. The prize will be sent out in around February or March 2007 so there's still plenty of time to practise your air steering technique with your hands or a plate.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this insanely cool console bundle? Just email us your answer to the following question:
What is the full name of Ubisoft's new Monster Truck racing game for Wii?
a) Big cars going fast
b) Monster 4x4 World Circuit
c) Monster Mash
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Wednesday 17 January 2007.
Above: There's racing fun aplenty in this brilliant Wii bundle
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.