Tuesday 20 June 2006
To get further into the spirit of the World Cup (if that's actually possible) and to celebrate the return of one of gaming's most cherished brands - Sensible Soccer - we've teamed up with Codemasters to bring you everyone's favourite kind of football competition... Spot the Ball!
One lucky winner will receive a state-of-the-art ATI Radeon X1900XTX graphics card, Logitech G7 mouse and a copy of Sensible Soccer 2006 for PC. There will also be copies of the game for 20 runners-up: 10 for PC and 10 for PS2.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Spot the Ball concept, all you have to do is look at the picture below and work out which of the letters you think is the most likely place the ball would be.
Once you reckon you've cracked it click here to email us with your answer, name, full address and whether you'd prefer Sensible Soccer 2006 for PC or PS2 should you be picked as a runner-up. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 18 July 2006.
Above: Which letter do you think marks the location of the ball?
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.