• RedHarlow - September 9, 2011 7:40 a.m.

Good graphics, crap gameplay.
  • taokaka - September 9, 2011 8:06 a.m.

I sort of agree a bit, not really, i just thought it was a bit over rated that's all
  • FOZ - September 9, 2011 8:34 a.m.

That "argument" doesn't make sense. That argument NEVER made sense. Crysis has smooth controls, great aiming, plenty of abilities. If it has "crap gameplay," then by that logic EVERY modern FPS has crap gameplay, aside from perhaps TF2 just because of how different it is.
  • azureguy - September 9, 2011 6:24 a.m.

Well, that is surprising indeed. It's one of these things you'd love to see, but rarely see it happening. This, and the HD remake of Resident Evil 4, show that there is a gaming god out there. PC version is still better though.
  • Faruko - September 9, 2011 6:18 a.m.

Great new for console players (im a PC guy), thi was WAY better than crysis 2 but anyway,to say "But will it run Crysis ?" you can say, yes but not the way was supposed to be run, it doesnt look half good than it did when it was released on a mid-end/high-end PC (thou everyone knows crysis problems wasnt with all that mumbo-jumbo stuff but it was that REALLY bad optimized engine called CryEngine 2) but console guys GET THIS NOW, and dont care about the MP, the SP was the shinning star of this game... played like 5-6 times, every time in a different way (run&gun, stealth, etc...) SO MUCH FUN, i might get it for my PS3 thou
  • HumorTumor - September 9, 2011 9:05 a.m.

I was always more interested in this than Crysis 2. I have a terrible issue with my wrists with mouse/keyboard controls (cystic tumors, awful pain after a bit), so I never opted for PC. And I skipped Crysis 2, becuase it seemed to aim for the CoD crowd, and didn't really do much to make it truly stand out. But this game has a great setting, an interesting setup for gameplay. And I'm excited I can play it on consoles now, without having to sacrifice comfort. Sure it may not look as good, but I'm a gameplay guy foremost. And hopefully this game appeals to that. I'm curious how much they will charge though. It is a few years old. And it's nice to see a PC guy not slagging off on the console players. Keep it classy
  • goggamanxp - September 9, 2011 6:09 a.m.

When the first crysis came out it was a pc exclusive, now in the 2nd one the pc is the afterthought.
  • db1331 - September 9, 2011 6:55 a.m.

Happens all the time. See Call of Duty, The Elder Scrolls, and hopefully not The Witcher...
  • hester2 - September 10, 2011 11:49 a.m.

I haven't seen that with TES. Sure, they've been showing console footage, but they've said that they want to show the graphics at their baseline and that PC players will be amazed by what their version looks like.
  • db1331 - September 9, 2011 6:04 a.m.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the "Remastered with all new lighting..." bit. Is that just a clever way of saying they had to remove HDR?
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 9, 2011 6:07 a.m.

Yeah, I was wondering that...
  • ParagonT - September 9, 2011 6:25 a.m.

Ditto.
  • RoeTaKa - September 9, 2011 5:31 a.m.

This was the most exciting thing 4 years ago and I don't think I've ever had so much fun with a demo in my life. This just makes me want to buy it again for PC.
  • thesnoozefox - September 9, 2011 5:20 a.m.

"Yeah now this is happening" Sonic Adventure reference? or am i just too much of a sega fan
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 9, 2011 6:08 a.m.

The latter, I'm afraid. But fear not, I work opposite Justin, so am toughened against these things.
  • TheRandomFool - September 9, 2011 5:18 a.m.

SO SEXY! Will you be able to import edited maps on the PS3 version? Cause that would be pretty cool.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 9, 2011 5:01 a.m.

This is how I imagine HL2E3/HL3 will be revealed.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 9, 2011 6:06 a.m.

Me too.
  • hester2 - September 9, 2011 4:32 a.m.

Console guys, even if you didn't like Crysis 2, pick this one up. It was SO much better. Including the graphics.
  • SonicX_89 - September 9, 2011 6:02 a.m.

I hope so. I was so excited for Crysis 2, then I played it. I can't help but feel disappointed by that game.