• StrayGator - January 9, 2013 1:16 p.m.

This game sucks and you all suck.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 9, 2013 1:19 p.m.

OH GOOD GAWD
  • pl4y4h - January 9, 2013 12:49 p.m.

yesyesyesyesyesyes
  • The_Tingler - January 9, 2013 12:44 p.m.

Psychonauts is one of my favourite games of all time, and it depresses me that after Brutal Legend failing we may never get a big-budget crazy detail-packed imagination-a-thon from Double Fine again, just smaller games. I hope Double Fine Adventure does this for me, but I live in hope for a Psychonauts 2. And you forgot to mention the best character of all time: Dogen, the sleepy egg-shaped kid wearing a foil hat to protect other people from his dangerous squirrel-killing psychic bursts. Oh, and a fun Easter Egg in the game: in the final cutscene a previously unseen kid pokes his head out of the outhouse before quickly ducking back in. This is Dart, the original protagonist of the game who was replaced by Raz.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 9, 2013 1:21 p.m.

Haha that's awesome! Never knew that. I also crave a sequel, which somehow led me to discover a little-known Wii game called "The Kore Gang." Haven't actually played it, but it seems awfully similar to Psychonauts' style.
  • jackthemenace - January 9, 2013 12:15 p.m.

I absolutely adored Psychonauts. At least, teh first two levels. Unfortunately, the copy I got in the HIB6 is unplayable due to graphical bugs that came from Steam switching it's versions to make the Mac port slightly easier to use for some, but leaving about a tenth of Mac users out in the cold. Now, nearly a year on, there's still been no patch from Double Fine, despite repeated claims there would be. This wouldn't bother me too much, if it weren't for how difficult it seems to be to find a physical copy anywhere near me. Still, hopefully one day soon I'll be able to get it sorted out, and finally play the game I've waiting sop long to get a proper, full go with.