• bengalaxy - January 10, 2013 4:32 p.m.

Totally agree. I played this game when it first came out and it's still some of the most sheer FUN I've ever had in my 30 years of computer gaming!
  • NOGIRLSIWANNAJETPACK - January 10, 2013 1:11 p.m.

Correct answer? Because it is!
  • dcobs123 - January 9, 2013 5:42 p.m.

The writing in this game was fantastic. The Milkman had nearly an infinite amount of lines and I just couldn't stop laughing.
  • Silverstone - January 9, 2013 5:41 p.m.

Is it creepy that I read this article title and immediately thought "Lucas Sullivan"? I guess I need to play this game now.. Actually looks pretty amazing.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 10, 2013 11:44 a.m.

Lolol I must admit I gush about this game whenever given the opportunity. But yeah--def go play it ASAP
  • zevolta - January 9, 2013 2:20 p.m.

Ahhh yes...Psychonauts...Such a great and under appreciated game.
  • BladedFalcon - January 9, 2013 1:32 p.m.

This is one of those games I unfortunately wasn't able to get when it came out. I really do wish you play it though... As far as I understand it, there isn't a PSN version though, bummer.
  • BladedFalcon - January 9, 2013 1:34 p.m.

And yes, i saw the link and the end. And no, I don't have the means nor the will to play it on PC, so I won't. Don't ever bother mentioning it.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 9, 2013 1:53 p.m.

That link is actually three links :) You can actually download it off PSN as a PS2 Classic--which I advise you do immediately!
  • BladedFalcon - January 9, 2013 2 p.m.

wait- it IS available on PSN? o.O weird, I checked the PSN this monday, and I didn't see it >>; Okay, I will give it a double look again, thanks!
  • StrayGator - January 9, 2013 1:53 p.m.

There is a PSN version, and there's nothing wrong with the windows version.
  • BladedFalcon - January 9, 2013 2:04 p.m.

I know there isn't, I just don't like playing games on the PC. And yes, it seems i had missed the PSN version >>; no worries, that will be corrected ASAP!
  • keltar93 - January 9, 2013 1:25 p.m.

The reason I love this game (apart from the solid platforming and hilarious sense of humor) is that it spits in the face of cliché platforming level design, delivering imaginative level after imaginative level. Also "I am a grieving widow"
  • louis-hideme - January 9, 2013 1:20 p.m.

mkm
  • garnsr - January 9, 2013 1:19 p.m.

Psychonauts is better than Inception. Inception seemed like it should have been a game, especially the end, but Psychonauts is a great game.
  • StrayGator - January 9, 2013 1:16 p.m.

This game sucks and you all suck.