• BadLadJon - December 24, 2008 2:34 p.m.

"of the boat" on GTA iv XDD
  • Killzonic - December 24, 2008 2:26 p.m.

my bestest achievment is seriously 2.0 in gears of war and i didnt glitch it
  • WeirdJamFace - December 24, 2008 12:23 p.m.

MYYYY greatest achievement is beating Bioshock on hard.(50 points isn't enough)
  • SkullSplitter - December 24, 2008 10:16 a.m.

This one isn't really an actual achievement/trophy but I felt pretty proud when I discovered a glitch in Team Fortress 2 that let's you backstab people while invisible. And those people at EA are too lazy to fix the glitches on the PS3 version :D Also starting a PS3 clan. I'm not much for actual trophies :/
  • jtothegame - December 24, 2008 6:37 a.m.

For me I would have to say it was finally unlocking that dastardly "Enlightened Guitarist" Achievement on Guitar Hero 3. Gold starring 20 songs on expert is no easy feat, I think I remember doing a drop to the knees Kurt Angle Olympic Gold Medal arm raise on my living room floor when it finally happened.
  • copedude - December 24, 2008 5:36 a.m.

My most awesome achievement was Drakes Fourtune Platinum trophy for two reasons first its my only platinum yet and also crushing difficulty is an ass kicker
  • darkfire807 - December 24, 2008 5:12 a.m.

oh ya and i beat fable 2 three different times and eventually found all the legendary weapons gamertag: xL0RDxD34D5H07x
  • SlightlyBetterName - December 24, 2008 4:50 a.m.

Where's Shane? He doesn't have an achievement? Not good enough? Probably to busy being a sexual deviant, but I still love you Shane. Best host on Talkradar
  • sed598 - December 24, 2008 2:47 a.m.

untouchables sorry :D
  • sed598 - December 24, 2008 2:43 a.m.

probably untoushables in L4D without glitching Gamertag:Worldwide Hero
  • H-Fuzz - December 24, 2008 2:41 a.m.

in fable 2 i rented it for like 5 or 6 days,I played a little excessivly and ended up getting each master weapon with augments all will skill and strength ablilities fully upgarded,ect.,ect., but my favorite achivment is rescuing all the heros each for 100 gp which i found satisfyingly rewarding!
  • Ninja-KiLLR - December 24, 2008 1:47 a.m.

getting a 10x multiplier in sshd i took me 2 hours to get, 2 scarey how am i gona do this 2 hours
  • fearunknown - December 24, 2008 1:37 a.m.

Criterion Elite Got your Elite License, won every event, found all discoverables and beat every Road Rule Just about getting 100% in any game makes me happy but Burnout Paradise made me feel great.
  • jar-head - December 24, 2008 1:26 a.m.

the worst? achievment i have ever gotten(becasue of Shear Luck) would have to have been getting the "Killed a Rockstar dev" on party mode in GTA4, only because my Wifii decided to hold the signal to my basement so i could play online...Luck. Plus it was the first person i have Ever seen been killed due to my car HYDROPLANING in a game!!!!! the car Spun out and ran Over the dev
  • HungryBeaver - December 24, 2008 1:19 a.m.

Wow, the guy with the Fable achievements "Heros of Strength/Skill/Will" I did that in like one hour. How can that be an accomplishment? That was really easy. P.S. mine was Seriousley 2.0 on GoW2
  • Klipsched - December 24, 2008 1:15 a.m.

I really don't play games to get achievements or trophies. I play through the game once (with exceptions to games with remarkable replay value like LBP) and whatever rewards I end up with is usually all I'm going to get.
  • jesse_b - December 24, 2008 12:38 a.m.

i still cant mile high club on vet dammit kingocean
  • jesse_b - December 24, 2008 12:37 a.m.

man i dont where to even start but i would say assassin's creed will be my proudest of them all cuz that game soak'd in my life i play'd it for the ps3 first and didnt like the visuals on it then my wifey bought it for me on my 360 and loved it every since then it was over i still got like 215 to go but who cares it was a good game overall
  • Pydro01 - December 24, 2008 12:30 a.m.

my greates acheivement would have to be steppin razors from halo 3...pure survivor instinct...or hey its a me from mirrors edge (PS3) for pure dumb luck
  • chucknorris - December 23, 2008 11:44 p.m.

i would have to say my most proud achievement was probably beating mile high club on veteran. that was pretty hard!