• JimmySmurf - December 24, 2008 8:47 a.m.

My most prized achievement would have to be Frank The Pimp in Dead Rising...despite it being on someone else's xbox...
  • armyman66564 - December 24, 2008 8:21 a.m.

mine HAD to be beating shaun white in shaun white snowboarding that was the most annoying thing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blocpartier - December 24, 2008 8:13 a.m.

So far, beating Relentless on COD WAW on veteran is my proudest achievement. But Heart of the Reich is what I'm stuck on. And Mile High Club is what I'm gonna attack soon.
  • oreomonkey - December 24, 2008 8:10 a.m.

Probably when I got the katana for getting all the original achievements on Halo 3.
  • darkfire807 - December 24, 2008 5:10 a.m.

here is my big thing i did this year on xbox 360 i got to over 15,000 gamerscore while playing only games that i like to play hahaha you gamerscore whores
  • Cwf2008 - December 24, 2008 4:28 a.m.

Getting MIle High Club on Call of Duty 4...that took me over 50 tries i think so i was so freaken proud and relieved when i got it
  • aleccool21 - December 24, 2008 3:47 a.m.

omg! back 2 help on left 4 dead, all my friends were screaming that i wasnt going in to the safe room. one of my friends went out, i sneaked in closed the door. He got killed i went out and saved him. All while my ears getting punished from 3 screaming friends. hahaha best moment ever!
  • NelosAngelos - December 24, 2008 3:16 a.m.

The Big Boss title was fun to get, but with how frustrating it was, I don't think it was worth it. Snapping necks in online however, always my greatest achievement.
  • Cpt_Reynolds_o8 - December 24, 2008 2:55 a.m.

has to be completing halo 3 on legendary by myself the pride i felt when all those achives came up was immense
  • Defguru7777 - December 24, 2008 2:54 a.m.

Some I've gotten this year: Suicide Missionary-Gears of War 2 Mile High Club-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Deep and Hard-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Campaign Complete: Legendary-Halo 3 Vidmaster Challenge: Annual-Halo 3 Keep Off the Sand!-The Orange Box
  • Corsair89 - December 24, 2008 2:50 a.m.

Beat every Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1, and Half-Life 2 Episode 2 acheivement in Orange Box. Little Rocket Man was a pain.
  • PlatinumDestroyer - December 24, 2008 2:36 a.m.

Getting 3 MILLION FRICKING POINTS ON GREEN GRASS AND HIGH TIDES!!!!
  • bweiss09 - December 24, 2008 2:31 a.m.

having sex while playing
  • jackf-11 - December 24, 2008 12:49 a.m.

Mine would probably getting Return, Campaign Complete (Normal/Heroic/Legendary at the same time),and Reclaimer at the same time. Total=435 G
  • Gatti - December 24, 2008 12:35 a.m.

Getting "Key to the City" In GTA IV .. And 1000/1000 Gamerscore on SKATE ..
  • kingocean - December 24, 2008 12:24 a.m.

Mine was when I beat Mile High Club On Verteran In COD4.
  • skyguy343 - December 23, 2008 11:54 p.m.

was chris antista not in this? i was looking forward to him saying something about how he let charlie beat him :(
  • Major Vasily - December 23, 2008 11:42 p.m.

First? Wow, that's becoming really original. Achievement above them all. Post "first" on a thread. I will never get the sense of an accomplishment until I can post "first" somewhere.
  • Pyro240 - December 23, 2008 11:35 p.m.

Beating Through the Fire and Flames on Expert. Hellz yeah.
  • madsick1 - December 23, 2008 11:28 p.m.

For sure, getting the "Key to the City" in GTAIV on 360. Damn pigeons...