• Lujo - October 17, 2008 7:54 p.m.

Something tells me that this will be a prequel taking place even before Rapture was built... I just get that feeling. Perhaps she is the daughter of someone working on it, and somehow gets involved. Uh, don't mind me, I'm probably wrong. But if it turns out the way my vision is, it would be interesting indeed.
  • TENAXIS (PSN) - October 17, 2008 2:31 p.m.

to the editors team!! i think some ppl might miss this out i think i realise that the barnicle grow as the "bioshock 2" sign starts off clean like the 1st bioshock sign but as it goes backwards... it gets dirtier and darker and barnicles starts to pops up. maybe this shows that you'll be visitng the city again but its darkker and grimmer-er and scarier then ever. or maybe its showing that the story will get darkker and gimmer-er and scarier what ever it is bioshock 2 will get darkker and gimmer-er and scarier then EVER!!!
  • JodoMcFatty - October 17, 2008 10:29 a.m.

I don't know why they disregarded a prequel right off the bat. First of all, the title meaning "Sea of Dreams" could have a reference to "Field of Dreams" or in other words "Build it and they will come". Sure the girl all grown up appears to be "older" but who's to say that's her, or who's to say they aren't taking a slightly different design to steer away from the complications of killing "kids" in the original.
  • I-Be-MAD - October 17, 2008 10:28 a.m.

I have an idea on what it might be. Maybe this game will be about the fall of Rapture. Or something like that.
  • EvilZeus - October 17, 2008 3:01 a.m.

I havent played Bioshock and know little about the story, but i've seen enough to know what big daddies and little sisters are so my opinion, as with the others, is that she is a little sister and that her city is one completely unrelated to Rapture and its basically the same game in a different city. tried bioshock, didnt like it, if you think im wrong you can leave that comment but ill prolly neva check this again so itll become irrelevant. The End.
  • RichieJr - October 17, 2008 1:17 a.m.

I'm guessing, from the logo, encrusted in barnacles and that it stops dripping, that this is a sequel, not a prequel. I don't think the girl is the main character, I reckon she is a little sister grown up, but has twisted memories of rapture, she doesn't remember or know the true horrors of that place. She want's to return there as she remembers the feeling of safety the big daddy's gave her, and so she decides to raise Rapture once again, but this time, it's gotten even worse, and the horrors there will be even greater than before. But I haven't even yet played BioShock 1 (getting it later today on PS3 :))
  • dizop - October 17, 2008 12:22 a.m.

well on the Xbox it was an achievement to rescue all the little sisters so if it isn't a prequel (which very well could be)the sequel would most likely follow the good ending
  • PCG_Evan - October 17, 2008 12:12 a.m.

"If you sink it, they will come."
  • GamesRadarShanePatterson - October 16, 2008 10:48 p.m.

Pretty sure it takes place in SPACE.
  • Nintendno - December 8, 2008 3:48 a.m.

IDC what the story is, I just can't wait!
  • mastercheese8521 - November 27, 2008 4:17 p.m.

when i first saw the words "sea of dreams" i thought that meant there was gonna be more than one rapture,andrew ryan's dream,which would've dissapointed me because halo did the exact same thing and i think they could've done better, but i'm hoping that it means some lost dream of an insane little sister with crazy plasmid powers that misses her home. Not real sure who the main character is though
  • sora111 - November 10, 2008 6:53 p.m.

looks great iv got the 1st one
  • Jason.Darksavior - October 26, 2008 6:16 a.m.

This game is going to be so fun! The graphics are nice as well.
  • codemanj94 - October 25, 2008 11:52 p.m.

This trailer was made way before the second even started to appear. They probably made this to tell you there will be a second one. They could of had some ides though with the little sister.
  • Nitemarish - October 21, 2008 10:05 p.m.

Who gives a shit? It's BioShock 2!
  • XIIIJinx - October 21, 2008 3:43 p.m.

I think that this is definitely a little sister and i believe it is more likely that she might try to return or maybe finish what we all started in the first one. If you remember the ending scenes if you saved all of the little sisters they stayed with you until you die(sorry if you havent played it yet) And i think that they would want to stop rapture from returning. I think she is a psychic maybe the telepathy plasmid and she views things through dreams. She might see rapture returning and the sand is her dreams manifesting through her power.
  • Caotico69 - October 21, 2008 4:43 a.m.

The teaser is a dream, like one of the little sisters dreaming that Rapture didnt end like that but instead as a real utopia.
  • eye of sith - October 20, 2008 12:49 p.m.

im not sure if it is but at 0:43 it sounds like a big daddy breathing
  • Avsareone - October 20, 2008 2:51 a.m.

I have a NEW THEORY! What if this one takes place the same time as the first Bioshock. Another survivor from the crash, just in a different section of Rapture. It would be very epic. Like have mentions of the other character in every once and awhile. I mean Rapture was giant, and you only explored a portion of it. I think that would be a cool idea.
  • Darkdraak21 - October 18, 2008 11:18 p.m.

im probably gonna get yelled at for this but... if you guys got this from a youtube video then how do we know some retarded person didnt just make their own trailer and stuff to be gay and get everyones hopes up because that trailer was pretty crappy