We Recommend

• jose002 - March 25, 2013 7:08 p.m.

hey! this site is giving away free Microsoft points freemspointsforever com
  • Kinnolo - March 23, 2013 4:55 p.m.

I seem to distinctly remember Microsoft saying they were NOT calling it the 720.
  • christian-contreras - March 23, 2013 2:33 p.m.

NICE! I just Microsoft points for free from this site! :D freemspointsforever.com
  • morbo1111 - March 16, 2013 1:47 p.m.

Awesome! I just got some Microsoft Points for free from freemspointsforever com
  • 2kgamer - March 4, 2013 1:46 p.m.

I think personally that if microsoft wants to put the nail in the coffin, they need to have free xbox live. it would increase the number of gamers including the ones that already have membership. i think they need to have less bulky controllers, blu-ray, wi-fi, integrate with satellite, more ram, 1Tb hard drive would be nice(optional) , and of course a better graphics engine. I am sure most of that won't happen, but it's a dream.
  • s110outlookcom - March 2, 2013 1:32 p.m.

giant tech has a good flexible integrated platform in many sections that's going toward day to day world is going to unity so i think companies like ms will beats many companies in many industries
  • Nines - March 2, 2013 9:24 a.m.

Next Generation of Gaming depends on DEVELOPERS, not a hardware. It doesn't matter at all. Killzone 4 is the same shooter with cutscenes, QTE, dumb enemies, regeneration and covers, and it looks beautiful just because it's a Sony title. I also feel tricked. They pushed hard on Gaikai and OnLive, just because Cloud Gaming is really big danger for them. How can you sell PS4 and XBOX 720, when the only thing you need to play is a good internet connection and display? I think Valve is our only hope. Sony and MS just trying to stop the Progress.
  • Darklurkr23 - March 2, 2013 7:08 a.m.

Right now I'm thinking it's S(igh)ony with the P(ass)S4. If Microsoft did full B.C. I don't think I'd ever buy another PS3 game again and go full-blown Xbox Fan. I don't even really care about the "No-USed games" stuff because I have a job you can just buy the games like 1 month after they come out so they're down to 40 bucks or you can win them in contests. It's not hard.
  • crispychicken - April 25, 2013 7:45 p.m.

Oh my god you're so smart. Why doesn't everyone just win all their games in contests? Duh!
  • mudpooch - March 2, 2013 6:47 a.m.

"We don’t fault Sony for skipping native backwards compatibility on the PS4" Well I certainly do!
  • venomman01 - February 28, 2013 2:37 p.m.

I'm sure Microsoft knows what they're doing, but I hope they can keep their eyes on games and gamers, or its PS4 for me.
  • Rowdie - February 28, 2013 1:58 p.m.

Sony crushed it with 8gigs of ram. Aside from that it was all meh, with a little WTF, and then UGH another crappy controller. Hey at least it looks like it has some actual triggers instead of four shoulder buttons. Maybe in another 20 years they'll realize the analog sticks are important. You're going to get similar specs but it won't have the impact as Sony already dropped that bomb. The whole entertainment part will kick sony's back side, but that's not a difference maker to me. Touch screen on controller instead of worthless pad? Maybe, could be a plus. Only way to really top Sony for me would be games. Maybe have a developer list that doesn't have errors AND is more impressive.
  • FierceVoltage - February 28, 2013 1:50 p.m.

They have to show off Halo 5, its their best bet for generating momentum.
  • venomman01 - February 28, 2013 2:40 p.m.

God no, Halo 4 came out like 3 months ago. It was the most expensive game ever produced too. There's Destiny though if you mean that, I'm wondering if that's planned for the next generation or this one.