• Wolverine08 - August 16, 2010 7:19 p.m.

Oh, also I'd love to see an inFamous one, and maybe a Batman Arkham Asylum one, one of when the Joker escapes and strangles that guard with his handcuffs, the speech bubble shpould say 'the chokes on you!' funny...
  • Wolverine08 - August 16, 2010 7:15 p.m.

@SausageLozenge Pop artist Roy Lichtenstein actually took inspiration and copied panels from comics, he once did a image of Magneto from X-men once. Oh and you know that famous WHAAM one he did with the plane, that was a near direct copy from the DC comic 'All american men of war'
  • lovinmyps3 - August 16, 2010 7:09 p.m.

The Bayonetta one is fucking AWESOME!!!
  • Felixthecat - August 16, 2010 6:36 p.m.

Bayonetta in Pop Art is perfect. No Mario makes me sad though.
  • LarzimusPrime - August 16, 2010 6:30 p.m.

Wow, These Look Awesome!!! I has the Gears one as my Background on my Laptop, How about a Halo one??? (It could be after youve headshotted a Grunt whilst using the Grunt Birthday Party Skull :p)
  • Clovin64 - August 16, 2010 6:15 p.m.

Man, these all look so Retro...but in a good way! The Portal one and the Bayonetta ones where my faveourites. Who knew that a cube could look so damn stylish? I'd love to see either Assassin's Creed or Katamari done in Pop Art style.
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 16, 2010 5:38 p.m.

Kane 'n' Lynch 2 is going for a shaky-cam effect. Kirby's Epic Yarn is all about the yarn. Viewtiful Joe was all grainy old movie. Mad World was really into Sin City. Someone should really make a pop art game. Please.
  • megagiantsharktopus - August 16, 2010 5:32 p.m.

I really want these as t-shirts. Awesome!
  • Gameguy94 - August 16, 2010 5:11 p.m.

Very creative. I would definitely want another one of these articles.
  • meh - August 16, 2010 5:07 p.m.

Great Article and interesting art. I would say Assassin's Creed 2 turned into pop art, but that probably wouldn't work...
  • NanoElite666 - August 16, 2010 5:06 p.m.

This is very much awesome. You guys should definitely do Ratchet & Clank, what with them already coming from a very cartoony graphic style. Hell, do Jak & Daxter too for that matter. And Killzone. Pop art Helghast, FTW.
  • skyguy343 - August 16, 2010 4:53 p.m.

I'm interested to see how that style would work on Ico or SotC. If Meiks directs a community version of this feature I'm sure that will get his attention. No More Heroes could be a good one too.
  • Teh_Ty - August 16, 2010 4:20 p.m.

I would love the pop artish companion cube on my wall.
  • bennyperelsztein - August 16, 2010 4:12 p.m.

dead space and red dead
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 16, 2010 4:06 p.m.

2 words: Comix Zone (I think the title may have actually been ComixZone as one word but w/e... deal with my ignorance). Nice stuff though, shame more games don't go the borderlands/killer 7 route and let you play that kinda stuff.
  • SausageLozenge - August 16, 2010 3:56 p.m.

Lichtenstein in the house! I'm curios if Pop Art legitimized comics in any way.