We Recommend

• Spybreak8 - June 9, 2011 12:16 a.m.

See this is what the LAUNCH lineup should have been, waay awesome announcements.
  • BurntToShreds - June 8, 2011 8:40 p.m.

I'm impressed. Kid Icarus is the only new and innovative game they've announced!
  • SVC5 - June 8, 2011 6:37 p.m.

uggg stop making me buy a 3DS, maybe in 2 weeks when I get out of school and Ocarina of Time is out.
  • Kir - June 8, 2011 11:09 a.m.

Great.... a 'sponsored message' on every single damn video.... I'll go elsewhere thanks.
  • Teve0rz - June 8, 2011 9:48 a.m.

Even the Goomba in the Mario video has a Tanooki Tail!
  • Imgema - June 8, 2011 7:06 a.m.

I like how they remade the dialog in Starfox but without changing the way the lines are delivered and i suppose they used the same actors?
  • humpiedumpie - June 8, 2011 7:06 a.m.

Fuck. Now i need a 3ds
  • shawksta - June 8, 2011 5:38 a.m.

Whatshisface is right, they are available in the shop! Full 3D Baby!
  • kjdubz22 - June 8, 2011 5:29 a.m.

Well I want a 3DS now...these all look like extremely fun games with completely different experiences, the only thing missing is a Zelda game...and I guess you could say Nintendo fans are easy to please because when you're given the best and most polished franchises of any console you immediately forget about all the shovelware in between...either way I'm playing Paper Mario again.
  • fgdherty - June 8, 2011 5:27 a.m.

Welcome to---- http://www.buygreatshoes.org ---———If you think our website is good , you can put this website to your bookmarks or other places ,easy to find … Best quality, Best reputation , Best services
  • BoobleDrop - June 8, 2011 4:10 a.m.

soooooooooo excited about almost all of these. the 3DS stuff they showed today knocked me on my ass. it's much more interesting to me then the wee-yoo. also, why is the kid icarus trailer in japanese? they showed it in english during the press conference
  • hud4567 - June 8, 2011 3:45 a.m.

Star Fox needs some damn online. 8 player online arwing battles to the death. Maybe on Wii U.........
  • shawksta - June 8, 2011 3:07 a.m.

Nintendo knows that we care about gameplay and fun and not realism and other crap. Even so, nintendos first party are still AAA and they usually never dissapoint and do their job the best. These are gonna be awesome!
  • Jared117 - June 8, 2011 2:41 a.m.

Mario 3D looks awesome, Its about time for Luigi's mansion 2, mario kart with hanggliders and underwater.... Really?, Paper mario looks boring, Star Fox is great, And this new Kid Icarus looks like crap. The only way you could get me to buy animal crossing is if they included playable full NES games like they did in the gamecube version.
  • SirCheesedip - June 8, 2011 2:35 a.m.

They had to have the "do a barrel roll" line in the Star Fox trailer. Oh Nintendo how I love you!
  • crimsonmoose - June 8, 2011 2:28 a.m.

exactly @Bladex206. im not hating on any other console. i squealed like a little girl at Sly 4 and peed my pants when Uncharted was shown. I just like good, polished games, like you said. Nintendo delivers that. consoles dont matter, graphics can only go so far. (not saying i want Minecraft graphics)
  • Bladex206 - June 8, 2011 2:22 a.m.

@crimsonmoose True speak, as a lover of FPS games however I still am easily pleased by Nintendo because I know they will deliver nothing less than a polished to the max fun game.
  • Bladex206 - June 8, 2011 2:20 a.m.

@chrisat928 Sounds like you are 3DS-lacking. Loled hard.
  • crimsonmoose - June 8, 2011 2:16 a.m.

its because we dont have generic first person shooters. and games people want to play. and its not much pleasure if its hard to get
  • Fuzunga - June 8, 2011 2:12 a.m.

There are 3D versions of these on the eShop.