• Star76 - July 11, 2009 2:14 a.m.

the scribblenauts game looks cool
  • MechGyver - July 9, 2009 6:06 p.m.

Guitar Hero 5 and Wii Sports Resort...i pity the fool
  • boxmeizter - July 7, 2009 2:01 a.m.

one word, two syllables.... batman!
  • flare149 - July 6, 2009 8:42 p.m.

I'm really excited for: - Mass Effect 2 - The Last Guardian - Heavy Rain - MAG - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Star Wars: The Old Republic - Borderlans - Starcraft II - Diablo III It's weird talking about being excited for PC games because I haven't had a good computer to play any PC games until about a month ago.
  • LittleSatan - July 6, 2009 6:18 p.m.

APB looks awesome, apparently its like WoW for the 360, and as for Borderlands, its about time we had a singleplayer game that had multiplayer. Fallout 3 has tons of DLC, but no multiplayer DLC, which is a let down.
  • Teh_Ty - July 6, 2009 2:41 a.m.

I'm guessing Natal will be an over-hyped eyetoy.
  • ModernCreed - July 5, 2009 10:28 p.m.

IDK how I feel about this article. It doesn't feel like a list of "revolutionary games", but more like a bunch of mini previews of upcoming games, with the only thing being discussed is a defining feature of the game. Splinter Cell's "projected story" stuff is cool, but I doubt it will revolutionize in game story telling.
  • TheWebSwinger - July 5, 2009 7:36 p.m.

I'm betting Charlie Barratt added the Monkey Island entry, eh?
  • Hinro - July 5, 2009 7:02 p.m.

The truth is out of these games the only ones I'm looking forward to are Mass Effect 2 and Star Wars: TOR. Mass Effect 2 will be out in early 2010 I hope but I'm willing to wait for TOR. People keep saying "just hurry it up. It's good enough you don't have to finish it" to Lucasarts and they keep rushing their projects and they look horable. Look at The Force Unleashed. People saw the graphics and then would say "This is awsome. Send it out right away. Oh you haven't finished the story yet? Wel get right on that and release it by next week". By doing this Forc Unleashed ended up being only an okay game at best. As much as I would like to play TOR right now, I personnally think it should be released in late 2010, early 2011. That way they have more time to fix all the bugs and we won't have a quickly drawnup ending that my three year old 2nd cousin could come up with.
  • TheStingingScorpion - July 5, 2009 2:05 p.m.

Splinter Cell Conviction whith Natal controls enyone. if you want to hide behind a wall you can.if you want to crall on the ground now you can.sorry nobody hate me i love the splinter cell games.
  • Mattgue - July 5, 2009 2:16 a.m.

Great Article
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 4, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Okay, I finally read the article. Whose fucking idea was it to write that the Last Guardian kitty dragon is "ugly"? Whoever wrote is probably jealous of how cool it looks. Anonymous writer, YOU are the ugly one. TAKE THAT! Seriously, that dragon is fucking awesome.
  • Demonflare - July 4, 2009 9:46 p.m.

Hahaha! Games are so stupid now! ;P
  • Avery2300 - July 4, 2009 8:31 p.m.

WTF most of those game are completely stupid. How the hell is Toy Story going to revolutionize the gaming industry. This Article Is BS
  • w40kfanatic - July 4, 2009 7:41 p.m.

wow. mag looks awesome. i never would have imagined that many players could play 1 match at the same time! the only problem is ill be front-line, expendable rank when everyone else is a general becuse im not going to get the game for awhile after it comes out.
  • Shane1403 - July 4, 2009 5:38 p.m.

these look pretty awesome but ill have to wait and see, because there have been plenty of games that seem amazing until they come out
  • DrRock - July 4, 2009 4:41 p.m.

I think you guys were really stretching it with this article. A few of the games I could see helping change the way games are developed but there quite a few that I had no idea why they're even on the list. But you guys get paid the big bucks to make up stuff we all come to read. Just my opinion.
  • BigBossOSE - July 4, 2009 11:05 a.m.

@JayLin22 Nope. There is never a good excuse for that.
  • AuthorityFigure - July 4, 2009 7:08 a.m.

The justification for "Batman: Arkham Asylum" seems undeniably weak. Also, Any "* Hero" game is less a game than a craft.
  • game-thugsta - July 4, 2009 6:39 a.m.

desperately want mass effect 2