• supersteer - June 22, 2012 7:02 a.m.

I knew what I had to do. So I went down to the bar. There was a guy sitting in the corner, kinda scruffy but i didn't care, his time was his time and I had mine. twenty minutes or so passed and he came over. He said he was from gamesradar and offered me a job. The pay out was good, it was a max payne pack. I agreed to it. Now im here in London wondering what the f*ck i've done with my life. I need to get this job done to get that payment. It's what its all about now. Only when i've got it, I know I will be safe.
  • Manguy17 - June 22, 2012 6:59 a.m.

PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS SHOOT ME NOW SO I NEED MORE PILLS!
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - June 22, 2012 6:49 a.m.

I had entered the competition page with as much self loathing I would enter the local bar with. And like the wretched bar I often drowned my sorrows in, there were many others like me in the comments section, all fighting their own twisted demons no doubt.
  • Tronto13 - June 22, 2012 6:45 a.m.

They had taken my wife and child from me. They had taken everything, leaving me alone to mix my hell with the contents from another empty bottle. They came for me one day, I was in no condition to deal with it. Half trashed, mind spinning through my own ruined life I tried to mix together some words to make the most of this f****d up situation. If I was to find out the truth about who killed my family I needed that package.
  • david-lee-elliott - June 22, 2012 6:43 a.m.

it was a cold dark night felt like all my bottle was gone i looked up it was so i went out, out on the internet lookinging for something didnt know what wouldnt know till i found it sure enough it was at games radar found just what i needed and i was gonna get it
  • david-lee-elliott - June 22, 2012 6:46 a.m.

looking was messed up when i looked up also so i left this repy to fix it looking*
  • beardyjim - June 22, 2012 6:43 a.m.

An end to a start, and a start to an end. Competition is for the strong, and the day had been as long and hard as any before it. I would enter it by my terms. In grit and rain - and with a single lazy eye staring through the heart of darkness. I dropped my biscuit in my tea. I knew it was never coming back.
  • ParagonT - June 22, 2012 6:41 a.m.

One glance at the article, the gears began turning. Deluxe prizes are what any prize should be, full to the brim like a cold pint of beer. This one just happens to be on the house. Or.... “My name is Maximo Payna. You killed my loved ones. Prepare to die.”
  • ParagonT - June 22, 2012 7 a.m.

I don't live in the UK, but I wanted to comment anyway.
  • Prime3000 - June 22, 2012 6:35 a.m.

This was it, that one prize I'd longed for. For years I'd thought about what could fill the void, the one the bullets left in me. And that was it. I had found that missing thing, and it wasn't at the bottom of a glass.
  • DanMediatocity - June 22, 2012 6:34 a.m.

If I won this I reckon I'd be able to shoot things in slow motion....
  • SiftHead - June 22, 2012 6:33 a.m.

The statuette was like a grim reflection of the roadkill behind me - taunting me. Spent cartridges rolled like boats caught in a stormy sea as I leapt through the air, shooting at ghosts. They weren't there. Maybe they were never there... I was a statuette. Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.
  • SiPod - June 22, 2012 6:13 a.m.

Ever since I laid eyes on that prize pack I wanted it. And the trouble with wanting something is the fear of losing it, or never getting it. The thought makes you weak.