• austin-parker - March 31, 2014 4:30 p.m.

and they didnt choose the rainbow farting pony........WHY!?
  • Trollkitten - April 2, 2014 2:29 p.m.

...because I'm pretty sure that guy already got featured in the top one hundred weapons list...
  • Kenshiro3 - April 5, 2014 4 p.m.

So? Its still one of if not THE Silliest weapon ever featured in a serious game.
  • Trollkitten - April 5, 2014 4:03 p.m.

I didn't say it was a good reason, I'm just saying that I think it's probably the reason.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - March 31, 2014 3:32 p.m.

Hey, any reason why the Top game in "Coming Soon" is Half Life 3?
  • GR HollanderCooper - March 31, 2014 5:08 p.m.

WHAT
  • ObliqueZombie - March 31, 2014 5:31 p.m.

Look at the date.
  • Trollkitten - April 5, 2014 4:10 p.m.

April Fool's Day?
  • winner2 - March 31, 2014 3 p.m.

That picture is from brotherhood not AC2, but I did love in brotherhood that you could pick up all kinds of stuff. My favorite was throwing spears at guys chasing me on horseback. Woosh! And that ostrich hammer picture is gold, I stared at it a good 2 minutes. I never got it though, quit the game a bit after Oasis before hearing about the ostrich.
  • shawksta - March 31, 2014 1:59 p.m.

Cant wait to hear this on the podcast, its gonna be hilarious :D
  • Flashinthepan - March 31, 2014 1:40 p.m.

The Mickey Mouse Glove from The Warrior Within is a sillier weapon than a swordfish.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - March 31, 2014 1:18 p.m.

They put an entire ostrich model, despite the fact that you only need the head for the sledge? Holy shit man. Speaking of which, tomorrows's the day, prepare yourselves.
  • BladedFalcon - March 31, 2014 12:16 p.m.

At first I was gonna question whether the Ostrich from guerrilla was truly more silly than Mr Toots, the rainbow farting unicorn in RF: Armageddon... But after taking a good look at that picture with the Ostrich... Yes, the ostrich is definitely sillier and the clear winner here XD
  • universaltofu - March 31, 2014 11:52 a.m.

Great shot for #1, I think if someone was coming at me with an ostrich I'd run for my life too.