Topics

Top 7

• JayQ - July 30, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Really the only game on this list I'm hoping isn't cancelled or completely different is Brothers in Arms: Furious 4, Borderlands meets Inglorious Bastards....what is there not to like about that combo?
  • Turtman - July 30, 2012 1:45 p.m.

It completely shits on the awesomeness of original series. I hope it gets cancelled, and they make a true next gen Brothers in Arms
  • JayQ - July 30, 2012 2 p.m.

I'd rather have Furious 4 than another average WW2 shooter that will get overlooked and forgotten a month later.
  • Turtman - August 2, 2012 5:08 a.m.

Brothers in Arms was no average WW2 shooter.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 30, 2012 12:18 p.m.

so kingdom hearts 3 is on this list and black ops 2 isnt?? what the hell has gamesradar come to. im not even going to talk about the bias against call of duty but of their ability to focus on games they think we love because kids love it and bash games that are actually good. i try and defend my corner a lot but its hard when people like to kick you when your down. i seriously might leave the site if this carries on although that wil give the trolls what the want. PLEASE just look at other games sometimes other than kingdom hearts kingdom hearts kingdom hearts. it isnt as good as you make it out to be and thats misleading information. most people apart from the trolls agree with me. gr this is a heart felt wish from me. honor it and i will happily stay on this site.
  • Capn-Promiscuity - July 30, 2012 12:24 p.m.

I hate to break it to you, but the people who write articles on this site are going to have different opinions than you. Just because you think it's a great game doesn't mean they are all going to agree. Leaving because they aren't fawning over Call of Duty is a silly thing to do. Just because X amount of people think CoD is the greatest series ever made doesn't mean everyone does and doesn't mean it is. Just because X amount of people think the same thing about Kingdom hearts doesn't make it the greatest game ever. It's all opinions and it's best not to let one as little as this ruin your whole time on the site. If it bothers you that much they disagree with your personal like of one game I'm afraid I don't know what to tell you. Cheers.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 30, 2012 12:34 p.m.

not really. its like atheists arguing to force their opinion on christianity cant i just like what i like in peace? and then they put all this kingdom hearts stuff everywhere and say how awesome it is in contrast to gmaes that are good anyway but thrown under the bus. whats the point in that?? and then they give those games like call of duty high scores???? wtf?
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 30, 2012 1:45 p.m.

Cap'n, honestly... All you do is whine and bitch, in every article I see you comment on it's the same thing. If you are threatening to leave the site, do us all a favor and do it... I honestly thought you were a troll this whole time... But yea, just goes to show :P
  • JayQ - July 30, 2012 12:25 p.m.

This article is about games that might be cancelled, there is a 0% chance Black Ops 2 is cancelled, which is why it is not in this list.....learn to read.
  • slimjim441 - July 30, 2012 1:14 p.m.

You make an obvious point. Captiin Spaiin cannot read. Unfortunately, Capn Promiscuity fed the troll...
  • Rascanuvols - July 30, 2012 12:28 p.m.

0/10 Obvious troll is obvious.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 30, 2012 12:31 p.m.

says the guy who illegally downloads his games.
  • GR HollanderCooper - July 30, 2012 1:23 p.m.

The point of the article is games that might be cancelled, and there's very, very, very little chance that BLOPS2 will be. very.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - August 2, 2012 2:26 a.m.

i guess when an actual gr reviewer comments it means it must mean i have said something wrong. i am sorry as sometimes i get my meanings a little mixed up in english so i apologize for any inconviniences.
  • Cyberninja - July 30, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Are you some kind of idiot or just a paranoid CoD fan? While I don't agree with KH being on this list, this is a list of games that we have heard nothing about and CoD:BO2 is somethng we know alot about and even the release date. So it makes no sense what so ever to include it on list of delayed games that might be canceled.
  • avedon-arcade - July 30, 2012 2 p.m.

OMG you're right!!!! IF Black Ops 2 can get cancelled that means....Tomb Raider should be on this list! Oh oh and The Last of Us! I haven't heard anything about Watch Dogs since E3.... God I hope it's not cancelled!!!
  • Aintnopicnic - July 30, 2012 12:12 p.m.

According to Square Enix's president, Yoichi Wada, through a twitter post, Final Fantasy Versus 13 is NOT cancelled. There is hope! Final Fantasy Versus XIII Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg
  • Rascanuvols - July 30, 2012 12:25 p.m.

I just logged in to say that. Gameplay of this game has been shown, and it looks great imho. It's completely understandable you missed it, or even just forgot about it, because, come on, it's been 6 years of videos with barely no content, but you might want to rewrite that, Mr. Cooper :P
  • e1337prodigy - July 30, 2012 12:06 p.m.

Articles like this upset me, not in an angry way but because it reminds me that Prey 2 still hasn't come out or HL2 episode 3. It's a shame some of these games just disappear if it weren't for big followings; ie HL2 episode 3 but games like Huxley have disappeared (or has it been cancelled?). I don't see why they would cancel games either, the amount of time and effort gone into some games is just wasted. Here's hoping that Valve are maybe making a whole new engine to run their next batch of games on, hence why it is taking so long. Not that there is anything wrong with source (other than being a bit outdated).
  • Turtman - July 30, 2012 11:38 a.m.

Michel Ancel of Beyond Good and Evil 2 is on the record saying it will be pushed back for next gen consoles. Oh, and I hope Furious 4 gets cancelled hard.