We Recommend

• Primed - February 7, 2012 5 p.m.

Hence proving mena are better than women.
  • ChaseByKO - February 7, 2012 12:31 a.m.

Missing from this list: Reggie Fils-Aime.
  • marioman50 - February 7, 2012 12:27 a.m.

Elite Beat Divas, YESSSSS! God that game is good, where the hell is my sequel?!
  • MrSuitMan - February 6, 2012 6:45 p.m.

I'm not one to normally go "OMFG that chick is so fucking hot!!!!" But goddamn is Juliet a ridiculously sexy character. Even Bayonetta didn't make me tingle this much.
  • oneshotfinch - February 6, 2012 4:28 p.m.

Nice choice for number one. Jumpin' Jack Flash on that difficulty was so freaking hard, any cheerleaders that can pull it off deserve the number 1 spot. I also quite liked the joke entry.
  • josh-horvath - February 6, 2012 2:56 p.m.

was anybody else hearing centerfold in their head as they read this?
  • D0CCON - February 6, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Got to agree with EBA. I am happy with myself for unlocking the divas and making it to the final song with them, but I never managed to actually beat said song.
  • Sinosaur - February 6, 2012 12:45 p.m.

Jesus crap, I'm having flash backs to repeatedly failing Jumping Jack Flash on second hardest difficulty. I've still never managed to unlock the Divas. I loved the hell out of that game, though.
  • sugardingles - February 6, 2012 9:50 a.m.

What about Double Dribble?
  • Unoriginal - February 6, 2012 9:47 a.m.

I seriously can't wait to hear Talkradar try and discuss this. Good read
  • GameManiac - February 6, 2012 9:47 a.m.

Did not expect Elite Beat Agents as #1.
  • BladedFalcon - February 6, 2012 11:25 a.m.

Hah, didn't occur to me of the EBA as cheerleaders, but it totally fits and makes sense XD Furthermore, they completely deserve top spot. After all, what other cheerleaders can claim that they've defeated a global alien invasion trough the sheer power of their dancing moves? :P
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 6, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Man, Osu Tatakae Ouendan was the ACTUAL cheerleader game EBA spawned from...and in the sequel, there's even a rival male cheer squad in blue-and-white to contrast with the protagonists' red-and-black! Sure, both Ouendan games might not have been played by as many people as EBA (since it's in Japanese), but... WHY WERE THEY NOT EVEN MENTIONED?
  • BladedFalcon - February 6, 2012 11:13 a.m.

Because the game hasn't come out in neither Europe or America? And this site covers games for people of such regions. I'm guessing that's likely why. Furthermore, I don't think the core gameplay nor the concept of OTO is that significantly different either. So it's probably not as unfair to to use one as an equal to the other.
  • Ultimadrago - February 6, 2012 7:24 a.m.

Great list, Cundy. I laughed my BUTT off at the serial killer scheme comment. Are you Smarter Than a Cheerleader looks so...creepy. *shivers*
  • shawksta - February 6, 2012 5:57 a.m.

Awesome list Cundy, glad to see the Twins from psychonauts. And EPIC WIN for #1, the Elite Beat agents are DEFINITLY the best Cheerleaders XD
  • Sjoeki - February 6, 2012 4:57 a.m.

Though I know she's not technicaly a cheerleader I thought Harley might have made an entry in this list, she's backflipping and cheering all over the place in Arkham Asylum and City.
  • Redeater - February 6, 2012 4:44 a.m.

I was hoping NMH would be on here. Glad to see it was. Was that still frame from page two taken from DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball? If it was I really should get out more. I seem to recognize the weird boob physics.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - February 6, 2012 6:25 a.m.

Yes it is. And yes you should. But er, well done.
  • Redeater - February 6, 2012 1:24 p.m.

What can I say? Once you see those horrid FMV boob physics you can't unsee them. Seriously.....I don't know how anyone thought that was sexy. It was like they were two alien beings moving independently of each other.