Topics

Top 7

• NelosAngelos - September 8, 2008 11:36 p.m.

It's true, these games are getting old and getting old fast. Trauma Center...why did they need another game? Guitar Hero, yeah there are some new songs and better graphics blah blah blah, but its pretty much the same thing over and over.
  • marcusfenix22 - September 9, 2008 12:21 a.m.

i have nintendogs and i still play it because i beat all my other games, but i stiil think it sucks
  • Z-man427 - September 9, 2008 6 a.m.

another great Top 7 dot dot dot will you ever run out of ideas?
  • ChrisMacDee - September 9, 2008 8:28 a.m.

sorry meant to put'grew tired of guitar hero' bloody typos!! GRAARGH! lol
  • game-.-freak - September 9, 2008 9:13 a.m.

Guitar Hero has THAT many games in it's lineup? Bloody hell. That is over saturation if ever I saw it...
  • KillDrone - September 9, 2008 10:23 a.m.

Note 4 of the 7 games are Wii exclusives.... kinda says something don't it! :P
  • SOLIDSNAKE1983 - September 9, 2008 2:10 p.m.

I don't know about wii sports going stale, it's still the most played game in my house (above anuthing else on the wii or the ps3) and I can't wait for wii resort!!!
  • CAPST3R - September 9, 2008 3:44 p.m.

sonic and saints row need to jump off the ifle tower. bloody lego games need to break up and i will come round to your house and kill you if you think gta is crap. im kiddin but other ppl might AND STOP MAKING CRAPPY KIDS GAMES LIKE SCOOBY DOO! THEYRE WASTING PRECIOUS SHELF SPACE! KEEP IT TO HANDHELDS AND PC! and halo needs to go rot in a hole aswell
  • CalebCarroll14 - September 9, 2008 6:17 p.m.

Gah, What about fucking madden, I mean, Every year, It's the same damned game, BUT THIS YEAR YOU GET AN IQ......Wow, Does anyone care?
  • kingboruc - September 9, 2008 6:38 p.m.

I agree with Gutair hero being no 1. as they have not done anthing to it since GH 2 and everyone konws that rock band is the more innovative and better game as it is by harmonix who take time and care with their games, unlike nversoft. Also agree with lego games becoming stale
  • MW3M - September 9, 2008 9:03 p.m.

Is it me or is the Wii console in general got a massive expiry date on it? All the big 1st party titles are out now so now all hardcore gamers have now is shovelware before someone at Nintendo pulls their finger out and gives us Kid Icarus Wii (Although tbh, the NES version wasn't that great, just seems to be another case of American games journo getting misty eyed over a game that never got a Western release)
  • Wizrai - September 9, 2008 9:17 p.m.

Saints Row is obviously based of GTA, however, I feel the gameplay different than GTA, Saints Row is more like a phisically impossible reality, fun with low gravity rag-dolls, a lot of booms...It's kinda between GTA and Mercenaries. That's all, the rest of the list is perfect, a piece of art! P.S. Congratulations guru dude, you made a first post! So what?
  • georgeguy - September 9, 2008 9:44 p.m.

great list agree with all of them. GOD nintodo friken anoys me,every bodies like "ooo i want a wii, they are beast" but it only has like 5 good games(ss-brawl, mario kart, zelda(tp), and mario galaxy)and no one picks them
  • EricBratcher - September 9, 2008 11:08 p.m.

The reason we couldn't include Madden, CalebCarroll14, is that this is a list of new franchises. And Madden has been around for 20 years. So... not really very new. At all. Savvy?
  • joe kick-ass - September 10, 2008 12:10 a.m.

Why the hell is Saints row up there? It should be replaced with GTA. Get your facts straight idiot.
  • theworldonfire - September 10, 2008 1:56 a.m.

i agree with all of these...although i dont personally feel as tho guitar hero is that old, i could definitely see how someone could see that, I think that you could add the marvel ultimate alliance series in there too, because its the same as x-men legends which had two games before that were almost exactly the same. And even though it might be a little too old to be considered new, the spider-man games. You could also add viva pinata to the list :).
  • theworldonfire - September 10, 2008 2:02 a.m.

Ooo I've just been reading through the comments and the Katamari series was a great one, by the time Beautiful Katamari came out, it seemed like it had been around forever.
  • TobyW360 - September 10, 2008 2:28 a.m.

Who the hell reviewd Saints Row? Was it some GTA fanboy fag. Why would you compare it to GTA Saints Row 2 was made way after GTA 4.
  • londonjack - September 10, 2008 6:38 p.m.

why r there so many saints row fags? GTA and Saints Row r similiar u dont have to trash talk the one u dont like.
  • anduin1 - September 10, 2008 6:59 p.m.

I never understood the fascination of Guitar Hero... its like a glorified version of dance dance revolution which is just so lame. I still won't get into any of these music games because honestly, I'd rather play my own guitar but I will give props to Rock Band for doing some cool group play, particularly the drums and singing.