Topics

Top 7

• Cel-Shaded - September 9, 2008 10:24 p.m.

Sonic is like 20 years old, Nin10Doh
  • andyAK47 - September 9, 2008 8:20 p.m.

lego choking hazard
  • Marioninja1 - September 9, 2008 8:17 p.m.

Eh, LondonJack, Halo isn't that old and it's only on it's 4th outing,(If you count Halo wars, witch I just did to be a good sport about Rts games, which I don't like, not to offend anyone) and Gearbox is making the 5th From what I heard
  • ChrisMacDee - September 9, 2008 8:27 a.m.

I grew tired of guitar round about guitar hero 3, however world tour may turn that around, just because of the drums tho... which has nothing to do with guitar...despite it being called guitar hero... hmmmmm
  • Herschal - September 9, 2008 5:23 a.m.

Someone mentioned the mind coaching ds games, they weren't included because they were never good in the first place. >_>
  • foodlist97 - September 9, 2008 4:19 a.m.

What about WWII games. ya activision and EA to me are the worst gaming industries EVER!!! and what about Nascar? I just like GH/RB because they are fun but activision ruined GH. I dont see the point in the Wii. The wii is fun for like a month and then it gets old.
  • guitardudezach10 - September 9, 2008 2:24 a.m.

you know you all love nintendogs. lol
  • londonjack - September 9, 2008 12:35 a.m.

what about halo
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 9, 2008 12:03 a.m.

@Bigpapa360: Agreed that Saints Row isn't a bad game. It's just a bit lowbrow, and with all of the approaching open world competition (games like Saboteur, Borderlands, and Prototype come to mind), I feel like it has to greatly reinvent itself to keep from becoming totally outdated.
  • Nin10DOH - September 9, 2008 12:01 a.m.

Sonic isnt up there?
  • Bigpapa360 - September 8, 2008 11:58 p.m.

Im sorry I actually liked Saints Row. I think GTA needs to get off its high horse.
  • Tasty_Pasta - September 8, 2008 11:51 p.m.

Definitely agree with guitar hero. That's just poor quality that hasn't gotten any better.
  • iluvmyDS - September 8, 2008 11:22 p.m.

Sad but true.
  • Curtis_Stone - September 8, 2008 11:08 p.m.

yeah i'm a retard! I realized after I posted what the initial topic was and it was too late to change it after wards...so stupid...!!!
  • bron1417 - September 8, 2008 10:45 p.m.

you have a nice list there tyler nice. and yea tony hawk started in 99.
  • TiredButStillAive - September 8, 2008 10:32 p.m.

Neversoft has killed every franchise its worked on GH especially. I mean, C'mon look At Tony F***ing HAWK games. Does ANYONE care anymore?
  • NintendoNerd655 - September 8, 2008 10:12 p.m.

I want Madden in there lol... Kinda agree with Guitar Hero, and "Wii" games need to die.
  • axgamer71 - September 8, 2008 9:56 p.m.

Honestly Guitar Hero never gets old for me...on the other hang madden over and over again...*sigh* me and my friend recently had an argument over this.
  • flare149 - September 8, 2008 9:55 p.m.

It's really sad, Activision has ruined Guitar Hero. If it had stayed with Harmonix and we got a new good game every once in awhile, it'd still be great, but yeah they're releasing to many and adding a bunch of crud like the stupid boss battles, battle mode, and letting people playing medium beat people playing expert by making their notes count for more Also I agree with the Wii stuff, it annoys me
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 8, 2008 9:53 p.m.

@zabu_san: I think Tony Hawk is too old to be considered a new franchise. I believe the first one was released in '99.