• ventanger - April 12, 2011 4:19 p.m.

I love how live-action Jax's 'cybernetic arms' are just a white long sleeve shirt pulled over behind his head.
  • moan4stalone - April 12, 2011 3:30 p.m.

Wow I remember watching this on good day la. WHo is the skinny guy in the black hood?
  • MichaelFlynn21 - April 12, 2011 3:07 p.m.

Is it just me or does Raiden in the Sub-Zero game look like Jeff Bridges?
  • grizzly311 - April 12, 2011 3:03 p.m.

I love how embarrassed Sub Zero is in the background during the interview.
  • MrTea - April 12, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Awesome article! this is exactly why talkradar gives me the boners!
  • Kethmach - April 12, 2011 2:08 p.m.

So remember kiddies; when you start chanting that Halo is "milking it" by releasing an RTS game, the genre it started out as and a genre that still remained very true to the feeling and tone of Halo... think of any ONE of these games listed here. Motor Kombat in particular. :-D
  • DLegend17 - April 12, 2011 1:59 p.m.

I remember going to the MK live tour....what a disaster. Horrible costumes, horrible acting, the martial arts seemed cool (keep in mind I was in 4th grade), and no body understood when we were supposed to interact with our "amulets". I felt embarrassed for them....it was just blah....funny now though.
  • WikiParazFTW - April 12, 2011 1:52 p.m.

wow...I don't even know what to think of that live tour, I would be legitamately embarassed to show my face after that.
  • AntistasMetroid - April 12, 2011 1:49 p.m.

(Bone-rar) Thank you Christopher.
  • OtterPopAfterbirth - April 12, 2011 1:43 p.m.

"What, you thought Charlie Sheen and Spider-Man invented shitting the stage, kids" LMFAO
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 12, 2011 1:13 p.m.

im sure if mr. antista reads this, he will call nerdism, but superman couldnt fly away in MKvsDC b/c magic is his other weakness so while he was in the MK world (which is filled with magic), he didnt have access to all his powers. this of course does not justify the rest of the game's story, but that actually makes sense.
  • luckyseven - April 12, 2011 12:32 p.m.

Great stuff by the way Chris..My love for you increases with each typo..
  • luckyseven - April 12, 2011 12:29 p.m.

i was wondering why this article was smelling like pizza...
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 12, 2011 11:21 a.m.

Nice list, very strange franchise indeed. I laughed at the last video when he said something about sending positive messages to children! Like what? ripping someones spine out is good?
  • Zanthis - April 12, 2011 11:17 a.m.

Oh Mortal Kombat, how you never cease to amuse.
  • philipshaw - April 12, 2011 11:13 a.m.

MK Mythologies, the game so fucking awful that me and my brother didn't want to play after the 1st level
  • SausageLozenge - April 12, 2011 10:31 a.m.

MK: the live tour looked pretty great, but I don't know if anything can replace TMNT: Coming out of their shells.
  • HotCyder - April 12, 2011 9:48 a.m.

Is it just me or do you guys use the same piece of diddy kong racing music for your racing videos? Keep it up!
  • FauxFurry - April 12, 2011 9:13 a.m.

I'd say that I managed to somehow miss Puzzle Kombat but it might be more accurate to say that I unwittingly dodged that harpoon. As for the stageplay, maybe Warner Brothers could bring it back using professional performers this time. They could probably even stage a cross-over with Spider-Man before Turn Off The Dark is completely discontinued so the world could get a Marvel Vs. Mortal Kombat in some form. Spider-Man vs. Scorpion vs the other Scorpion!
  • bloodyshadow - April 12, 2011 8:39 a.m.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.... Sorry about all those.