Topics

Top 7

• leonnasagawa - January 19, 2011 4:13 p.m.

I disagree that Navi is more annoying than the Beggar lady. I hated that chick so much! She interrupted an assignation mission I had by jumping in the way when I pressed the assassination button which in turn assassinated her, made me have to start the mission again but not before I had to fight all the guards that were alerted to my presence. Honestly what were the creators thinking! I would have been happy if she just begged for money on the same spot but for reasons I can't fathom she decides to only move off her spot and harass Altair.
  • ThundaGawd - January 17, 2011 7:34 a.m.

the lady in assassins creed also throws rocks at you if you try to climb a building to get away from her -.- Also, don't forget Farah in the first Prince Of Persia. As soon as a fight would start, she'd yell "PROTECT ME!" and sprint headlong into a horde of sand zombies to fight at close range with a bow... dumb b*tch.
  • AznNguyen72 - August 10, 2010 8:10 a.m.

Don't forget that the beggar lady also threw rocks at you when you ran away and started climbing a nearby building just to avoid her. I mean seriously! just because Altair doesn't give money to you doesn't mean he's going to give it to you after you throw rocks at him!
  • mrmorozov987 - June 1, 2010 2:56 a.m.

I was severely disappointed when I met Ashley in Resident Evil 4. Seeing how kick-ass and original the game had been to that point, I assumed she'd be a unique and strong character, continuing the game's record of ass-kicking and uniqueness. I met her and carried on as I had before. Shoot him in the head, grenade over there, knife that crate... "HEEEEELP!!! LEON!!!" After clearing a roomful of enemies, I missed one, and he carried her to the door. Now I have to do it all over again. F*** YOU!!! (Okay, so she ducked when you were in aiming mode. Have a cookie.) And, of course, the one time I wanted to show off the game to my friends, I had saved right before Ashley's playable part. Thanks, Capcom. (That said, Resident Evil 4 is still the best sixth-console-generation that was made. Have a truck-full of cookies, Capcom)
  • FNG - April 13, 2010 9:23 p.m.

I can't believe they forgot to mention that if you try to climb a building to get away from the beggar lady she throws F****** rocks at you. That's why i ALWAYS KILL THEM BITCHES!
  • Alcibiades - March 8, 2010 9:44 p.m.

ashley is a biatch in the first game and even more of a biatch in the second game, should have just killed her off imo.
  • RanTheAwesome - February 19, 2010 11:56 a.m.

No annoying male characters? Too bad, because I can name over 100 male characters that have annoyed the shit out of me in games. Wow, how sexist you guys are. It's fucking disgusting.
  • BloodBarrage - December 15, 2009 6:16 p.m.

Oh my God, Navi is annoying as hell! And I always kill the beggar lady from Assassins Creed lolz
  • Ricochet3438 - December 5, 2009 4:37 p.m.

when a beggar woman came up to me i would just climb a rooftop to escape hahahahah suck on that beggar woman!
  • Spritle101 - November 23, 2009 4:12 a.m.

Navi's voice could become the world's most effective & annoying car alarm.
  • Ollieevil - November 14, 2009 10:58 a.m.

Navi and Ashley are both annoying pains in the ass luckly you can kill ashley UNLESS SHES IN THAT GOD DAMN SUIT OF ARMOUR THATS ALWAYS CLANKING!!!!
  • pascal828 - December 3, 2008 3 p.m.

Beggar lady from Assassin's creed is Really annoying! she Trows rocks at you when u want to climb! tht sucks... xD
  • Red-Fox - November 28, 2008 3:46 p.m.

I disagree. They should have put Mariah from The Elder Scrolls: Redguard. Ubelievably annoying!!!!!!
  • thephntm - November 22, 2008 5:46 p.m.

I hate Navi/Tatl/Celia. PS my Captcha says oil bunting.
  • ryno - November 21, 2008 10:23 p.m.

in Assasins creed if ever a begger lady bothers me i punch her in the face
  • Dyakki - November 19, 2008 12:15 a.m.

LOL. Men. No annoying guy characters?
  • pieman215 - October 11, 2008 12:23 a.m.

If you want to see what Navi deserves, watch the youtube video Random Sprite Toons 7.
  • afrosamurai3838 - October 1, 2008 2:16 a.m.

Ashley Graham is so fucking stupid
  • BooyaBuda - September 28, 2008 3:26 a.m.

man the begger lady i would just stealth kill her i dont care abut synch the bicth is annoying i also thought it was ridiculas that the guards could parcore
  • marcusfenix22 - August 31, 2008 2:43 p.m.

the beggar in assassins creed is the most annoying bitch in any of the video games i have. i always push her down or run into her.