Topics

Top 7

• ssj4raditz - December 4, 2008 10:01 p.m.

@ProjectJAY: check again there, buddy, I'm pretty sure only 3 of those are exclusive to PS3.
  • moonwalk_mafia - December 4, 2008 9:59 p.m.

Here we go again with the fanboys screaming bias whenever someone says something bad about ps3 games
  • compuguy1088 - December 4, 2008 2:55 a.m.

What's odd is the fact that PC Gamer gave a very high rating to Tomb Raider Underworld, as well as Editors Choice....when the average is around/below 80.....
  • Thequestion 121 - December 3, 2008 10:26 p.m.

I want Mirror's Edge, Resistance 2, and LittleBigPlanet!!! But right now, I'm playing Animal Crossing: City Folk and Guitar Hero: World Tour!! Decisions!!
  • EvilZeus - December 3, 2008 1:35 a.m.

Aha! a Golden Sun reference in the comments section! whoo! anyway, yea half these games would be on my list if i owned a PS3. i will not tho because Sony betrayed us all (u know what i mean >.<) LBP would not be on my list though for 2 reasons: too much crapsifting to get to good levels- and its a little too easy for me. Played the Mirror's Edge demo and it was okay but i feel like it would easily get repetitive. *WOOT i'm running* The rest 'cept Valkyrie Chronicles and POP look alright and no! not Gears of War part deaux! everyone thinks its great and it trumps all the games on this list or any other one but my A buttons are all stuck and that game teases me about it, grrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Finally, yes Fallout 3 is fun for awhile, yes Fable 2 is fun for awhile, yes COD WaW is fun for awhile but i gotta say they dont hold my interest for long, no matter how many missions (the first two) have or how good multiplayer is (the third). i guess i just gotta find somethin else to do.
  • GoldenMe - December 3, 2008 12:20 a.m.

@nodrewod- Pwned by the ever-loving mods. Keep on correcting, Mikel!
  • TheKitchenSink - December 2, 2008 11:12 p.m.

Although I might add that Faith from Mirror's Edge is totally fugly and I cant stand that.
  • TheKitchenSink - December 2, 2008 11:11 p.m.

I feel good that my priorities are in check. :) I want Resistance 2, Valkyrie Chronicles, and Mirror's Edge in that order. And I own all three next-gen consoles. And I already own LBP. And I do not want Gears of War (2) or CoD: WaW.
  • Gameward-Bound - December 2, 2008 10:12 p.m.

I really, really want to play Mirror's Edge... Really.
  • MVZ89 - December 2, 2008 9:02 p.m.

How come Disaster: Day of Crisis is not here? Is it a fact that is not coming to america
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 2, 2008 7:16 p.m.

@nadrewod999: The headline is not "THE TOP 7 GAMES YOU WON'T GET TO PLAY UNTIL 2009." It's "The Top 7... Games you won't get to until 2009." Emphasis on "get to," as in, "get around to playing." Not games that can't be played, but games that people are likely to put off playing for the time being.
  • iggzy880 - December 2, 2008 3:45 p.m.

My reasons for not getting Mirrors Edge are as they say, there are many, many other games I really want, and as I hear its short, I want lengthy ones
  • Austin_SJ - December 2, 2008 9:55 a.m.

Already got Valkyria, LBP, and Resistance 2, but I can't help but notice, those are all PS3 exclusives.
  • ssj4raditz - December 2, 2008 7:53 a.m.

Ha! I bought Eternal Poison today, in fact! Me: 1 Games Radar: 52,375
  • FiggnutsMark2 - December 2, 2008 7:18 a.m.

I took advantage of my job's check-out policy and "rented" a used Mirror's Edge from work. I never even cracked the case open. I was too busy playing Left 4 Dead. I want to play ME and I loved the demo. It's just too busy right now.
  • foodlist97 - December 2, 2008 3:46 a.m.

i already have Resistance 2 and Endwar. Little Big Planet looks ok but i think its just gonna get boring after a bit. Everything else looks like crap. i played the mirror's edge demo. it was good but i heard it was short and i dont like short games. I perfer Resistance and you might like Endwar. Endwar is fun but the level im at seems like there is no possible way of winning.
  • carsonnik - December 2, 2008 3:43 a.m.

I seriously doubt POP will sell well either. It's such a shame for LBP and Valkyria Chronicles. Guerilla made a good decision to delay KZ2 till February, it won't have much competition.
  • PrvtChurch - December 2, 2008 3:18 a.m.

I think You guys forgot that Mirrors Edge doesn't come out 'till next year for the PC.
  • demo117 - December 2, 2008 2:48 a.m.

i only like mirror's edge.....
  • TeragRunner - December 2, 2008 2:26 a.m.

I'm really getting tired of people complaining about how developers "decide" to hold PC games back. I'm sure it takes longer to make a PC game and if it doensn't you get more mission/game play/anything else. Please if you're angry about it contact the developers instead of complaining on a news site.