Topics

Top 7

• Jordo141 - May 25, 2009 7:52 p.m.

Yes, I would like a "Rainbow Six:Somewhere Other Than Vegas"
  • bioshocker - May 25, 2009 7:29 p.m.

yes. YES. A million times YES smash bros on DS is somthing I've wanted since the DS first came out. I figured that since Mario Party, Mario Kart and new Super Mario Bros were on the DS a new smash bros would be a sure thing.
  • MrGreed - May 25, 2009 7:09 p.m.

Haha, did no one else notice Gordon is seconds away from bashing the T-rex's skull in with his crowbar?
  • Conman93 - May 25, 2009 7:04 p.m.

New sly and kh for ps3 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!
  • jballboy88 - May 25, 2009 7:03 p.m.

still... no new crash bandicoot platformers??? HOW COULD U NOT WANT THAT!!!!
  • Bloodstorm - May 25, 2009 6:33 p.m.

I think 3d gaming would be a disaster. no one would be able to play without puking their brains out. I'd like to see crackdown 2. but if prototype turns out to be good, then a crackdown 2 isn't necessary. every time I play GTA4 I so want to run around throwing cars and people around and jumping from building to building without consequence.
  • schmeidenkamp - May 25, 2009 6:33 p.m.

no 3d games. at least not for every game. Its bad enough that my girlfriend makes fun of me for getting emotionally into my games, i.e. MGS4, but I definitely dont need to do it with a pair of goofy ass glasses on.
  • pikachu2000 - May 25, 2009 6:23 p.m.

You all are going to be so disappointed, yet again. Judging by it current state from last year, there will be more demos of sovelware everywhere with more Wiis and wand crap than you can handle, with even more boring presidations and boring speeches than ever I also notice that ever since E3 05, Nobody have ever cuss since. No "Kicking ass and taking names", no additude, no intimination. E3 wanted an "boring as hell" business event and they finally perfected it in 08. This new format is going to be "family friendly" based on the crappy Wii games that was forced down our throats in the past 3 years. As soon as E3 09 is over, you are going to have an even more sour taste in your mouth then last year. Let's face it: The good old hardcore days of gaming are long over and will never go back, no matter how many kick ass games Capcom and the rest of the companies who still give a damn about "true" videogames kick out. This is really a sad time to be an "true" gamer these days.
  • Nitemarish - May 25, 2009 6:21 p.m.

Moosebomber speaks the truth.
  • iluvmyDS - May 25, 2009 6:14 p.m.

I would play the SHIT out of Rainbow Six Tokyo, announce plz.
  • The_Zanger - May 25, 2009 6:12 p.m.

that smash bros ds sounds incredibly kick-ass.
  • danielcw - May 25, 2009 6 p.m.

@NESRyan: If I am not mistaken, that is (old) BOB and not VINCENT
  • RedOutlive10 - May 25, 2009 5:51 p.m.

No I don't want another GTA right now. I'll gladly accept a Mafia II, thanks. Also, it's not a problem to dream, right? I want Little Big Adventure 3.
  • ryno - May 25, 2009 5:50 p.m.

i want to hear Gordon Freeman talk at the very end of the half life series
  • NESRyan - May 25, 2009 5:45 p.m.

Roger Rabbit, Maid Marian, Lambert the Sheepish Lion, Humphrey the Bear, Earl Sinclair, Baby Sinclair, Captain Nemo, The Rocketeer, Jake from "The Cat From Outer Space", Dr. Teeth, Brer Bear with the Tar Baby, Evenroot from "The Rescurers", Gizmoduck, V.I.N.CENT from "The Black Hole, Spike the Bee, Madam Mim from "The Sword in the Stone", and the spaceship from "Flight of the Navigator".
  • moonrad - May 25, 2009 5:40 p.m.

@Moosebomber I think GTA IV tried too hard to be serious, as you said it needed more fun. GTA IV was a good game, but compared with humour from Saints Row 2, it was seriously lacking.
  • b8z - May 25, 2009 4:48 p.m.

@walrus, the games industry isnt suffering from new ideas, the problem is money, and as long as companies can get away with another sequel adding the bare minimum each time then they will keep doing it, to them the customers opinion is nothing as long as there still selling games and making money
  • Doomwaffle - May 25, 2009 4:29 p.m.

Ugh. 3D is just a gimmick now. If it was subtle and gave depth to games it'd be cool, but if it was like "OH LOOK I JUST SPIT INTO THE CAMERA" I'd be a-like meh.
  • shadowless92 - May 25, 2009 4:18 p.m.

haha 1st FAIL lol OMG i want a new oddworld game announced and if there is i will piss my pants out of joy i love abe hes awsome
  • DrFailgood - July 9, 2009 11:24 p.m.

I think they're already working on Sly 4. But who cares, they're making one. That's all that matters :D