Topics

Top 7

• NipplesTheSuperHippo - May 26, 2009 5:24 a.m.

oh, cool! you guys still got the top 7 out. That's why GR is as hardcore as it is.
  • Fizzmonkey - May 26, 2009 3:30 a.m.

elder scrolls V?
  • NelosAngelos - May 26, 2009 3:17 a.m.

Sly Cooper 4, hell yes!!! And yes, more Sly, less everyone else, please? He's the most (if only) enjoyable one to play as.
  • Marioninja1 - May 26, 2009 2:27 a.m.

Amen, Viva la France. 3-D Games is something I never want to see (the developers would care less about gameplay and more about "Look, you can see his gun pointing at you...IN 3-D!" Moments)
  • TheLastDon719 - May 26, 2009 2:22 a.m.

I think that the 7 should be next gta, info on rachet and clank a crank in time, GOW 3, Bioshock 2, A new Medal of honor, Mafia 2, and a new Quake.
  • SunshineHobo - May 26, 2009 2:19 a.m.

3-D? Maybe...I don't like 3-D movies myself, I fing them too distracting, it takes away from my film experience, but could you imagine Bioshock 3-D?! Huh?!
  • txtIanC - May 26, 2009 1:52 a.m.

Crowbar + T-Rex cranium = Awesomeness
  • twishart - May 26, 2009 1:31 a.m.

anyone up for some Killer Instinct 3?
  • DaBadGuy - May 25, 2009 11:57 p.m.

HAHAHA Gizmoduck, the Rocketeer, the sea captain from 30,000 League's, Roger Rabbit of course, the dinosaurs from, you guessed it, Dinosaurs, the bear from Fun and Fancy Free, I think, I remember that movie from when I was a kid, not the original release a re-release on VHS in the 80's I'm not that old LOL, Dr. Teeth, and that's all i got, don't remember any of the others, they look SOOOOOOO familiar but by for the life of me I can't remember their names, the thing next to Sora looks like Scar from Lion King, but I dont think he is. Gizmoduck FTW, but Darkwing Duck Pwns the world!!!
  • Corsair89 - May 25, 2009 11:10 p.m.

I'm the feeling that E3 will be a disappointment again. Watching Nintendo's presentation last year was terrible. At least it's good to see Nintendo getting their shit together with Punch-Out!!, HotD: Overkill, Madworld, etc.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 25, 2009 10:19 p.m.

I would sell both kidneys for a new Sly Cooper game. MAKE IT HAPPEN, SUCKER PUNCH!
  • NotBraze - May 25, 2009 10:11 p.m.

What I would love to see in Kingdom Hearts III is an all-out collaboration with Disney/Pixar Animation and Square Enix. Rather than just merely lisensing stuff why not bring on some of the brilliant minds at Pixar and the legendary artists at Disney. Allowing Disney and Pixar creative input would solve just about all of the liscensing problems and would probably result in a better story.
  • battistaman820 - May 25, 2009 10:03 p.m.

none of these games appeal to me
  • CoD_22 - May 25, 2009 9:55 p.m.

i want mag announced with a release date and a beta date as well as some proper gameplay. damn that game will be awesome
  • gatornation1254 - May 25, 2009 9:12 p.m.

Oh my God the Sly Cooper games are some of my favorite games to date. Sadly though I only have a 360. (Tear of sadness.) Maybe I should buy it for my friends PS3 if it ever comes out. reCaptcha: long strum
  • TheRussianConcussion - May 25, 2009 8:49 p.m.

I would like another Onimusha, part 3 was fun and it would be interesting to see the series running on a next gen console. Make it happen Capcom!
  • BurntToShreds - May 25, 2009 8:39 p.m.

How about Rainbow Six: River City? The various street gangs have gotten their hands on some surprisingly powerful tech, and the Rainbow team needs to infiltrate and take out the supplier and its kingpin, Slick. Locations such as shoe shops, diners, sushi bars, spas and parks. A couple of BARFs here and there when you shoot a punk in the stomach, and it'd be all set.
  • The_Lurcher - May 25, 2009 8:32 p.m.

I think 3D gaming would be an awesome idea for some games, but for games like say Mirrors Edge it would make everyone either throw up or shit their pants. I mean could you imagine falling off a tall building and watching the buildings pass buy you and then hitting the solid ground? It's un-nerving enough as it is. But I think with games like COD it could work as long as the 3D effects aren't overdone (Like a piece of a leaf clouding your vision.)
  • Amatarasu - May 25, 2009 8:32 p.m.

...i expected kid icarus to be in this one
  • Bloodstorm - May 25, 2009 8:09 p.m.

Also, GRAW 3 would be a nice announcement. i really liked the other two.