Topics

E3 E3 2010 Top 7

• TheHolyHandGrenade - June 27, 2010 2:26 p.m.

Darn, i wanted an Oblivion MMORPG/ Elderscrolls V revealing.
  • Grif - June 27, 2010 1:06 a.m.

I was sort of hoping for a Mirror's Edge 2 announcement. It got the green light shortly after the first game came out, but not much since. Dice is working on big DLC for Bad Company though, so maybe that's why.
  • Shagnasty - June 26, 2010 11:45 p.m.

No Golden Sun DS... Hopefully they're remixing it for the 3DS!
  • BadCompanyBrik - June 26, 2010 7:52 p.m.

You got my flame guns fired up when you mentioned Bungie, then I realized you were talking about their new project, not bashing Reach. :D But on that subject, if you've spent some time around the 7th Column (Bungie's community), then you realize that it's not Bungie's style to bombard you with as much information as humanly possible in one press conference. However, there is something... http://www.bungieaerospace.com/ I keep it in my bookmarks and check it daily. PS My recaptcha is "the immature". Are you trying to say something to me GR?
  • Kytl - June 24, 2010 8:57 p.m.

I was disappointed that The Last Story and Xenoblade were no shows, but Nintendo still had a great E3 showing anyway.
  • FunkSoulBrother - June 24, 2010 11:26 a.m.

WHYYYY DEAR God WHYYYYY WHERE WAS THE LAST GUARDIAN?
  • ShrimpyMan - June 23, 2010 1:25 p.m.

Pokemon Black and White?
  • jmcgrotty - June 23, 2010 8:30 a.m.

"HL2: Ep3? Come on! Has everyone forgotten about us Half-Life fanboys already?" Trying to.
  • BAbaracus1983 - June 23, 2010 4:52 a.m.

Nice list, though it's a good guess that these developer wanted to hold onto to some these other announcements for the upcoming months. With a Gamescomm and TGS still on the list, there's plenty of time to showcase these current MIA titles. Not to mention they'll get the full limelight treatment they deserve.
  • ReasonableFanboy - June 22, 2010 11:43 p.m.

POKEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
  • admjwt - June 22, 2010 10:51 p.m.

y isnt ffv13 on this list. i cud honestly careless about ff14. they rly shudve showed versus instead. SE has disapionted me
  • soren7550 - June 22, 2010 10:49 p.m.

I'm surprised that ME3 or even Perfect Dark 2 wasn't mentioned, seeing as rumors that both would appear at this years E3 were going 'round.
  • WoodyWoodrowAndThePanfluteOfDestiny - June 22, 2010 7:44 p.m.

No Elder Scrolls V, makes me a sad panda.
  • wiitard07 - June 22, 2010 6:54 p.m.

Is anyone else sad about no new Rainbow six game?
  • awesomedudes - June 22, 2010 5:42 p.m.

what about saints row ?
  • Leadman - June 22, 2010 4:51 p.m.

I was really hoping to hear something about Elder Scrolls V
  • russman - June 22, 2010 1:07 p.m.

Maybe the breathing game can have a special "breath like vader mode", couple that with a wii-mote and it's a Darth Vader simulator? Huh? Huh? No. More likely Ninty was teasing to see if Sony would unveil a 3D, HD version of it.
  • Raymond09 - June 22, 2010 10:22 a.m.

well, for me, I think it's a good thing because there's alot of games releasing this fall. medal of honor, fallout new vegas, littlebigplanet 2, assassin's creed brotherhood, call of duty black ops, nfs: hot pursuit (?), gran turismo 5 (maybe), halo: reach, etc. alot to buy, alot of $$$$
  • philipshaw - June 22, 2010 10:14 a.m.

I have to agree with the top 2. I knew Rockstar wasn't at E3 but I expected to see something of The Agent at the Sony Conference. I was so angery that The Last Guradian wasn't shown,I was even wearing my Ico t-shirt when watching the live stream
  • JosefMotley - June 22, 2010 9:02 a.m.

no-one but confused reviewers care about dull stealth/stealth/stealth game Beyond Good & Evil. we did play it, it just wasn't very good, suffering at first from being underhyped and now having being completely overhyped by everyone in the gaming press for about five damn years now, bored of it. just throwing that out there