Topics

Top 7

• tonyjk78 - June 8, 2009 11:23 p.m.

This is all very good news. Thanks for pulling this out of obscurity for us, man! In all honesty, this article's content seems slightly skewed towards Xbox 360. I don't have a problem with this (being an owner of a 360 only, anyway), but is that just because Sony didn't have a post-conference, dregs meeting?
  • MoodBubble - June 8, 2009 11:22 p.m.

I prefer to buy the games, then downloading it.
  • understudybass - June 8, 2009 10:40 p.m.

there seem to be comments from 11 months ago on a article posted today. Funny, that.
  • PinkLenny - June 8, 2009 10:39 p.m.

i agree with jamminotha1n2 i dont need to download my games to my xbox my poor cds will get lonely
  • CuddlyBomber - June 8, 2009 10:18 p.m.

I can't wait to dawnload full xbox 360 games! That seems like a really big deal... i'm surprised Microsoft didn't make a bigger deal about it.
  • Cyberninja - June 8, 2009 10:16 p.m.

and can somthing fix the comments this has only for a few mintues not a year
  • Cyberninja - June 8, 2009 10:14 p.m.

these look promising
  • jorhorror - June 23, 2009 8:29 p.m.

If you havent played Mass Effect then you should go buy it or steal it or something cause that is the funnest game ever.
  • KunoichiDoom - June 12, 2009 9:16 p.m.

Yes! I was hoping they would finally release Perfect Dark on XBLA! That is so great, especially since the new one was not anywhere near as awesome. :D
  • anduin1 - June 11, 2009 2:29 a.m.

oh and most of the stories were xbox related and not 1 ps3 story huh ? Nice going on maintaining the "we're not biased" arguement
  • anduin1 - June 11, 2009 2:25 a.m.

love it, love how 360 announcement is #1 because theyre about 2 years late with that tech...and who would actually do this for full titles ? Its like 4-6gb minimum on an already too small hard drive.
  • jar-head - June 10, 2009 7:11 p.m.

with breakthroughs in nanotech, think of it like this. You can download 3.5 Gigs of an Xbox 360 game without leaving your house, at the costr of space, our children will Also have the option to Expand digital space using that tech...amazing
  • Ensoul - June 10, 2009 4:19 a.m.

Perfect Dark! *Giddy* I shouldn't be excited for such an old game, but it's Perfect Dark with a smooth frame rate. I hope they don't mess around with the controls to much...
  • WaywardRenegade - June 10, 2009 2:55 a.m.

*shamestick slaps Goldenme* hell yeah, im excited for perfect dark.
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - June 10, 2009 1:05 a.m.

Hey, that's my Dwight Schrute avatar on page 2! :)
  • IKON - June 9, 2009 5:01 p.m.

Some of these are better than the main announcements. :D
  • frmonth - June 9, 2009 3:38 p.m.

btw an early comment remarked that apocalypse now was based on the book heart of darkness but only the latter half is in fact like the book. Oringinaly the script was very diffrent and not based on the book however francais ford coppala (directer) changed alot of the plot during shooting the film (shot in chronological order) to be based on the book (he was reading it at the time) I believe the writer helped him with this although im not sure.
  • mikeo1229 - June 9, 2009 12:40 p.m.

Microsoft's Summer of Arcade, it's apology and love note to people who actually care about the Arcade. Ah, I need some more point cards.
  • solidocelot - June 9, 2009 4:42 a.m.

the perfect dark guys foresaw obama
  • Yellowhat17 - June 9, 2009 2:34 a.m.

Perfect Dark, hell yeah!