Topics

Top 7

• BigBossOSE - January 12, 2009 11:55 p.m.

People who call "first" are retards. That's all I'm saying.
  • td823934 - January 12, 2009 11:16 p.m.

Why do people go like "fifth" or "first to say 'cr@p''"? It's dumb as 776H (flip it upside-down).
  • Hurricrane - January 12, 2009 11 p.m.

fourth! and this was a great article
  • P3N15 - January 12, 2009 8:55 p.m.

i can relate to most of the old school games especially aladdin sum gud memories with that game
  • thomashalpenny - June 14, 2009 9:27 p.m.

P3N15 is sum sort of cock munching dickhead
  • fallout3mutielover - March 25, 2009 2:22 a.m.

ok ok 360 - owns but man i was so disapointed with like the orange box on ps3 i sold my ps3 TO GET a 360 and orange box-.-
  • Jacob9291 - March 9, 2009 3:31 a.m.

I'd say one of the worst ports I've seen in the modern age would be Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop. I saw gameplay footage of it, and it looked bad. The zombies appeared from out of nowhere, the graphics looked worse than if you played the Xbox version on a standard definition TV, and the additions of two of the most annoying enemies in Dead Rising history: a zombie poodle and a zombie parrot.
  • Hardkor007 - January 20, 2009 1:46 a.m.

i LOVEEEEE Mortal Kombat.I didnt know that Spider man web of shadows was for the DS.What the $#@* is a SATURN?
  • damaddok - January 19, 2009 5:11 p.m.

By the way metalgearps2, EA doesn't own Valve as a company, they just publish the boxed copies of Valve's games. Valve is still as free as air. Unless that's changed since the last time I read Valve's news.
  • Spybreak8 - January 14, 2009 10:14 a.m.

Aladdin is and will always ever be the only game that I beat in one day. God, what crap and an odd childhood memory.
  • Motherload - January 14, 2009 5:11 a.m.

I have the SNES Aladin. SO boring. I so the Mega Drive version and I have now decided to finally by a new cord so me Genesis will work again.
  • d0x - January 14, 2009 12:07 a.m.

Whats with all the morons still posting "first" everywhere? Nobody gives a damn.
  • RandyChimp - January 13, 2009 11:15 p.m.

Its odd you mention the orange box thing, mine never had any problem. I never play it any more though. Seriously, I must have some sort of magic PS3, or something, because everyone lists problems that have never occured to my console, it just makes me wonder, how much of it is true.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 13, 2009 10:38 p.m.

ahhhh.... tetris.... *nostalgia*
  • Jbo87 - January 13, 2009 5:22 p.m.

@homie_cheese. Gex was brilliant. I remember that game with very fond memories. The PS1 answer to Banjo, not as good but still well entertaining. And they had the Cat from Red Dwarf doing the voice of Gex, genius.
  • LongRusty - January 13, 2009 2:14 p.m.

Duras, comparing vectorman and donkey king is nowhere near comparing two aladin games, for the SIMPLE fact that they both include Aladin, Vectorman and Donkey Kong are not the same person if im correct, no? :P And guys, GROW UP about the 360/PS3 thing, both ahve their +'s and -'s! My friend put the PS3 in the perfect sentance yesturday, "Sony are trying to create a console ahead of its time, console's are not ready to be a multi-media hub where the family use that as a centre of entertainment." And about the reliabilty of an Xbox, well no fanboy'ism here, but you could buy two 360's for less than a PS3, If one broke, just buy another one, get the other repaired. If you had a hard drive, just keep swapping them over. They are covered by a 3 year guarantee on all Red light failures. (and its quick service, with a maximum wait of 3 weeks!)
  • it_burns - January 13, 2009 2:07 p.m.

I had some darn good times with Aladdin and Mortal Kombat on the Genesis/Mega Drive.
  • duras - January 13, 2009 1:52 p.m.

This has probably already been said, but Aladdin doesn't belong on this list because the two games are completely different. I'm not sure how this was overlooked. Since they're two completely different games, that's like saying Donkey Kong Country was superior to Vectorman and putting it in this article.
  • curly_jefferson - January 13, 2009 12:27 p.m.

It's true, i have the ps3 version of the orange box and it's sloooooww and glitchy. mind you i kind of expected that when i noticed ea printed at the bottom in microscopic form. couldn't hide that well enough could ya?
  • mike1993sp - January 13, 2009 4:32 a.m.

orange box is shit the online is shit ufn for about 30 min and then had to pop in cod 4 story line was good but at times they did not tell you what the hell you had to do then leading to looking around for ever around with the grave gun hoping to find away out of the cave resitance had that same problem the game was not next gen i have seen better games on the psone anyway the ps3 suck 360 rocks and yes i have both and the online is better on 360 in every way so fan boys stop crying. and about mgs not coming for the xbox 360 well they have made mgs for xbox before so maybe they will. and the 12 year olds shouting out about their d!Ck$ you can stop that they did invent the mute button.