• Oreue - December 17, 2008 10:13 p.m.

awesome
  • allldin - March 6, 2009 9:40 a.m.

Wow... Career of evil scientist in Sims 3 :)) Definitly a "MUST HAVE"
  • doomdoomdoom - February 28, 2009 5:43 p.m.

Sims 3 is only going to be good because your going to have high graphics of BANG BANG BUT NOT ON THE DOOR BABY if you catch my drift (if you don't catch my drift I'll make it simple "child maker," "adultery," "cheating," and "good lezpos getting it on." Is what simple enough?)
  • KingEamon - February 27, 2009 11 p.m.

Just so long as you can trap them in a house with no doors and burn it down with them inside, I'll be a happy chappy.
  • skelt - February 27, 2009 5:56 p.m.

i'm still waiting for sims to get real gritty. when do i get so start selling heroine and kill prositutes? the only solution is clear. rockstar and ea must partner immediately reCAPTCHA: damaged Hillhouse sounds like a good front for my sims drug dealer
  • Spybreak8 - February 27, 2009 9:27 a.m.

Maybe the whole waiting game on the Sims has paid off lol. The biggest pet peeve for me was the constant micro on your stupid virtual inhabitants. We actually used a textbook that used The Sims as a game to analyze human behavior and emotional actions of society in my interactive environments class at Buffalo. lol With those numbers I was imagining kids being born with a free copy of Sims or a free ticket to a future Sims haha.
  • lucashintz - February 27, 2009 3:52 a.m.

I swear i've read this before...
  • Oxfordcomma4 - February 27, 2009 2:34 a.m.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - December 18, 2008 2:30 a.m.

what's with the leisure suit larry guy in the screenshot? LOL!
  • PCG_Evan - December 18, 2008 2:08 a.m.

@outergod Minimum specs were just released today. These are for laptops, specifically: * XP (Service Pack 2) o Processor: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2400+ o Memory: 1.5 GB o Graphics GeForce: Go 6200 / Radeon mobile 9600 o Graphics Ram: 128 MB * Vista (Service Pack 1) o Processor Pentium: IV 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2400+ o Memory: 2.0 GB o Graphics: GeForce Go 6200 / Radeon mobile 9600 o Graphics: 128 MB
  • CashWheel - December 18, 2008 12:02 a.m.

Nice avatar, Oreue.
  • GuitarHeroFan - December 17, 2008 10:08 p.m.

Dude I'm so getting this game and FIRST!!!