• skyguy343 - July 14, 2009 5:39 p.m.

i dont understand the last one on the first page, 'splain?
  • Romination - July 14, 2009 5:31 p.m.

what the heck was that pinball game? Thugsta Pinball? The Thug Life? Gangsta's Balls of Steel?
  • ELpork - July 14, 2009 5:29 p.m.

NICE!! The Cop one is great.
  • farsided - July 14, 2009 5:23 p.m.

He is not their enslaver!!! He is their LIBERATOR!!!!
  • Corsair89 - July 14, 2009 5:17 p.m.

I can understand the pikmin wanting to commit suicide, I mean some alien dude crash lands on their planet, immidiately enslaves them, forces them to reproduce, and commands them to fight their natural predators in order to do his bidding which usually involves mass Pikmin casualties while trying to find pieces of space junk .
  • Darthwaluigi - July 14, 2009 5:16 p.m.

I dont think anyone actually reads the articles all the way through. There are mentions by two people that these are like the Book of Bunny Suicides. Thank you so much for re-stating what Justin Towell has already mentioned. I just blame this on the ludicrus thought that being first to comment on an article actually earns one respect from peers. Thumbs down to those who dont read the articles for the article itself but instead act like two year olds. On a more article-related note: this should be a regular thing! I love the creativity put into these, but I wonder if there is anything you guys haven't thought of haha
  • FreekinIdiot - July 14, 2009 4:46 p.m.

LOVE.IT You're a sick, sick man Jusin
  • DarkMatter032 - July 14, 2009 4:34 p.m.

ROFLOLZ!!!! WAHAHHA... I like the MGS1 so frikin funny... and the lemmings turned pikmin... heh... nostalgic...
  • Cyberninja - July 14, 2009 4:03 p.m.

what about the one in ivys boobs you guys could have put that in here to and very well made
  • Conman93 - July 14, 2009 3:39 p.m.

Sorry! I didnt realize Shadowless92 had already said that
  • ClusterShart - July 14, 2009 3:34 p.m.

I am now deeply disturbed. The MGS one made me laugh. reCAPTCHA - Services forgo
  • KillDrone - July 14, 2009 3:29 p.m.

PETA is going to have a fit...
  • Evey - July 14, 2009 3:29 p.m.

Im really quite disturbed. I definitely wont be sleeping tonight.