• RatPuncher - September 25, 2009 12:19 a.m.

To whoever convinced someone to include an achievement for rupturing 10 scrotums: hat's off to you. reCaptcha: Possi Sosinsky - a former acquaintance of Nico Bellic?
  • DreadZer0 - September 25, 2009 12:03 a.m.

Father Jack Hackett FTW!
  • theskitone - September 24, 2009 11:11 p.m.

really? you go thru all them and u dont even mention the "Endangered Species" trophy/acheivment in GTA IV where u kill 200 innocent flying rats without any real purpose behind it
  • NelosAngelos - September 24, 2009 11:07 p.m.

Ruptured 10 scrotums was my favorite. I'm an asshole now, huh? Ah hell I don't care, it'll quell overpopulation.
  • Amnesiac - September 24, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Okay wait, so in Blitz, there is an Achievement for rupturing 10 poor guys' ballsacks? WTF.
  • Matt Cundy - September 24, 2009 9:08 p.m.

@Ded I almost put in the 'Kick the Chicken' Achievement from Fable II, but the Call of Juarez entry already had chickens covered. And blowing them up with dynamite just seems way harsher than giving them a kick. EGGSPLOSION!!!
  • Cyberninja - September 24, 2009 8:27 p.m.

now i am glad wii doesnt have achievements
  • onewingedantista - September 24, 2009 8:11 p.m.

Nice article lol.
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - September 24, 2009 7:44 p.m.

now that was funny in some weird sick way. to me GTA IV should have an achievement/trophy called "MOVE B****!!":run over 5000 people with your car/50G,gold trophy. now theres something worth getting
  • jamboy199three - September 24, 2009 7:15 p.m.

great article but I Really had my hopes up for a stab at the werehog at the end like "become the werehog" you bastard
  • Yeager1122 - September 24, 2009 7:11 p.m.

only done 3 of them:( i got catching up to do.
  • TheGiaour - September 24, 2009 6:48 p.m.

Probably at least detonated twice as many nukes in Starcraft as I have with Supreme Commander. Such great memories.
  • DirkSteele1 - September 24, 2009 6:40 p.m.

Every game that I own that featured on this list I have the achivement in question. I think I might be morally questionable.... Great article.
  • Samael - September 24, 2009 6:37 p.m.

Fucking hilarious. Do a sequel to this, I'm sure there are a bunch more evilchievements out there.
  • CatrParrot - September 24, 2009 6:31 p.m.

Great article! I knew Prototype would be on this list, I can only imagine how hard it must've been to pick only one of it's achievements.
  • Conman93 - September 24, 2009 6:17 p.m.

btw, love how u used father jack on the cover of the article
  • Conman93 - September 24, 2009 6:14 p.m.

LOLO Games these days are brutal
  • nadrewod999 - September 24, 2009 5:38 p.m.

Speaking of these achievements (specifically "Bomb Technician"), who else has seen the Warehouse 13 season finale, where they have an artifact that allows a suicide bomber to never die? I thought that was very scary. Imagine if the suicide bombers in Iraq were immediately ready to become a moving explosion all over again. We would have lost all of our soldiers and all of our support for the war years ago.
  • nadrewod999 - September 24, 2009 5:35 p.m.

@Ded: Fable II, while you may like it, only seems to have legal things be Achievements (some religions endorse bigamy, or two wives) This, on the other hand, is all stuff that would land you with a permanent cell right next to the Joker's in Arkahm Asylum, but simply gives you five imaginary points while playing as a virtual person, and is thus ignored by the mass media (they are not mainstream because they: 1, are totally off-key with basically all of America except themselves and politicians; and 2, said that video games are evil (with a "debate" that they ran only featuring people who are notoriously against video games))
  • Sandrock62 - September 24, 2009 5:35 p.m.

OMFG, so hilarious. Favorites: Call of Duty, Fallout 3, Darkest of Days, and Bomberman Act Zero