• Doctalen - October 1, 2010 11:47 p.m.

All I want really is Fallout: New Vegas. As of now it is the only one I know I am getting. However if Fable 3 doesn't let me down to badly I might consider it and Super Meat Boy.
  • johnthe5th - October 1, 2010 11:20 p.m.

Lets seeee.... If I wanna have any chance of affording the 3DS, then I'll have to just go with the essentials until then. Which means I'll only be getting Kirby this month.
  • ShaneCedt - October 1, 2010 11:16 p.m.

Cool stuff. Better get all of these console games out of the way, because the future is playing the 3DS (you know, looking at a tiny screen in "3D" and trying not to hurl while playing games you've already experienced...yeah!)
  • foxyexplosion - October 1, 2010 10:51 p.m.

RUB WHERE IT ITCHES!!!
  • cj12297 - October 1, 2010 10:27 p.m.

they're not letting us save up for the 3DS
  • Gameguy94 - October 1, 2010 10:22 p.m.

What makes October even better for me is its the month of birthday!! Yay!
  • SumthingStupid - October 1, 2010 9:46 p.m.

must get enslaved and comic jumper asap then get rock band and fable later when does the sly collection come out?
  • Felixthecat - October 1, 2010 9:34 p.m.

So, nothing of interest besides about 4 games. Great, now I can start saving up for the 3DS properly.
  • wampastompa - October 1, 2010 9:28 p.m.

I counted at least 10 titles I want... Damn the holidays
  • Metroidhunter32 - October 1, 2010 9:18 p.m.

Some of these I really kinda want. I'm also kinda a nerd so Battle vs. Chess apeals to me, although I'll need to wait for the wii veriosn.
  • Baron164 - October 1, 2010 9 p.m.

Most likely I'll get MOH and I'm very tempted to get Borderlands GOTY as long as I can get a couple of my friends to get it. I'm waiting on New Vegas because I expect a ton of DLC and a GOTY edition with all of the DLC included. And I'm waiting on Rock Band 3 until I can get that Fender Squire guitar so I can maybe learn how to play the real thing.
  • OnyxOblivion - October 1, 2010 8:53 p.m.

Wii Party actually has a "hide the Wiimote" game.
  • grappler51 - October 1, 2010 8:40 p.m.

I wanna get Final Fantasy and maybe MOH, I'll play the beta first.
  • ElAmmoBandito - October 1, 2010 8:39 p.m.

Getting Borderlands GOTY Edition and Fallout New Vegas,might get The Sims 3
  • FACANAWESOME - October 1, 2010 8:34 p.m.

My bday is 10/11 getting the list!
  • Kieran712 - October 1, 2010 8:34 p.m.

So many games so little money...
  • doominatorx6 - October 1, 2010 8:29 p.m.

Oh man oh man I want Fallout New Vegas, but Obsidian Entertainment is making it, so it'll inevitably suck. Oh poo. Also, I hope nobody is actually looking forward to Power Gig. It's shaping up to be more like Rock Revolution 2 than anything else.