• Crypto140 - October 2, 2010 3:42 p.m.

@TheKennyCruse and I thought I was the only one. That guy on the cover looks nothing a like a guy in the army. Look at that beard, he looks like he needs be in a exta in GTA IV: TLAD.
  • Crypto140 - October 2, 2010 3:38 p.m.

Fallout New Vegas FTW. Then Star Wars TFU, then DJ Hero 2, then Scribblenauts, and then scrwew the rest of the games. I just The Sims 3 game doesnt crap out on me every 2 seconds, and if it doesn't, then please relase with all the expansion packs. Why do PC owners get all the simulated life fun?
  • TerminX - October 2, 2010 3:26 p.m.

Oh, Epic Yarn is coming out this month? Damn, I'll have to get that one. Other than that, nothing really interests me much. I'll get Rock Band 3, but maybe not on day one. It just can't live up to the awesomeness that was Guitar Hero WOR *shrug*
  • NeonSalmon - October 2, 2010 1:56 p.m.

I think I'll be buying Vanquish :)
  • philipshaw - October 2, 2010 11:18 a.m.

I will be getting PES 2011, Fallout: New Vegas and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Clovin64 - October 2, 2010 10:43 a.m.

Castlevania, Enslaved, and Vanquish? (not to mention Dead Rising 2 that just came out) My bank balance will scream for mercy before the month is out.
  • thedonut - October 2, 2010 7:42 a.m.

I don't mean to "jinx" Sonic 4, but I'm having the feeling that it's going to be bashed for being "too short" even shorter than the older Sonics.
  • mahabat - October 2, 2010 5:33 a.m.

people are actually excited for this line up? huh, this year seems like the weakest line up in ever, my core three are already out or aren't coming out until after christmas, enslaved looks cool but i mean come on... sort of lacking
  • TheKennedyCurse - October 2, 2010 5:07 a.m.

Only thing I'm really interested in is Fallout, but I'm going to wait for reviews to see if the new developer screwed it up. Also, is it bad that I want Medal of Honor to flop like a sumo wrestler jumping off a diving board? It just looks so generic, and seems to offer nothing new to the fps genre. I don't find CoD fun, so I'd like a nice alternative, but this just looks like and (from what I played in the beta)seems like it borrows some things from CoD and Battlefield, but not the things that made them stand-out. It's like two hot-as-hell people having a baby, and it doesn't get any of the good genes. Sorry EA, hate Activision, but you're not convincing me that YOU deserve my money either.
  • Fusionmix - October 2, 2010 4:18 a.m.

Lufia? Why have I not heard of this earlier??? AWESOME!
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 2, 2010 3:57 a.m.

Fable 3 is on PC? Fallout New Vegas, Sonic 4, Kirby, Super Meat Boy... Looks like I'll be squeezing these in on top of StarCraft 2.
  • FrozenImplosion - October 2, 2010 2:41 a.m.

Well this month is looking HORRIBLE... for my wallet. I cannot believe how many great titles are slated this month!!! There's New Vegas, Vanquish, Epic Yarn, Super Scribblenauts, on top of all those and more, I still have to get to Reach and Dead Rising 2 [and Dead Rising 1 for that matter].
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 2, 2010 2:31 a.m.

I already pre ordered the Rock Band 3 keyboard bundle. I'm going to buy Vanquish for sure. I'm thinking about Time Crysis: Razing Storm because I want more games to play with my move. The Fight looks cool but hopefully the price drops by the time I need a second move controller. What's up with the T rating in Def Jam Rapstar? That ain't gangsta. Maybe if it didn't have radio edits I might consider renting it. I feel bad for Power Gig, I can tell it's going to bomb hard.
  • DriveShaft - October 2, 2010 2:12 a.m.

New vegas and sims 3? Sweeeeet :D Im thinking ill wait for the collectors or inevitable goty edition for fallout
  • FistfulofPelican - October 2, 2010 1:41 a.m.

That TV Superstars screen really reminds me of Parappa the Rapper. "Crack crack crack the egg into the bowl..." That's probably the best game anyone will ever liken it to.
  • harujongil - October 2, 2010 1:18 a.m.

really surprised Costume Quest isn't on this list... Guess it doesn't have a firm release date yet.
  • Crabhand - October 2, 2010 1:12 a.m.

Nearly all of the games I want fall just four days before my birthday... oh publishers, you do treat me well.
  • FauxFurry - October 2, 2010 1:08 a.m.

Between Enslaved,Lucha Libre, EA Sports MMA and WWE Smackdown Versus Raw,it looks to be a great month for topless Men-thusiasts in gaming! The games that I'd like to compare directly due to similar elements are The Sims 3 and Fable 3. Life Simulator with adventurous career paths versus an action-adventure with a mini-socialization simulations inside. I might have to sign up for Gamefly,though. That Fable 3 Collector's Edition pre-order already hit the amount that I'm normally comfortable throwing down on any single entertainment item by quite a bit. I could also just play The Sims 3 on PC,but there's always a world of difference between the console and PC version of those kinds of games. "wolfish roppres"...is that some alternative food product one can eat to save money for all of these games coming out this year? Thank you,reCAPTCHA!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 2, 2010 1:08 a.m.

Final Fantasy, Sonic 4, Enslaved, Time Crisis, and DJ Hero 2. Sheeeeeeeeiiit. I'm not gonna be able to get more than to of these... :(((
  • batmanboy11 - October 2, 2010 12:42 a.m.

Decent enough month.