• aaronbuhagiar - November 26, 2010 4:54 a.m.

don't forget assassins creed 2 fly swatter
  • chriscp97wii - February 5, 2010 3:23 a.m.

Assassins Creed 2 achievement was the easiest one for me, I laughed with my friends when I got it.
  • MetallicaDan - February 2, 2010 9:31 p.m.

"What no Kung Fu Panda?" Kung Fu Panda didn't come out in 2009.
  • CommanderSheperd - January 25, 2010 5:45 p.m.

I agree with Cwf2008, SHOW US YOUR GAMERTAG!!!!!!
  • suicidalstickman - January 22, 2010 10:29 p.m.

What no Kung Fu Panda?
  • wiitard07 - January 22, 2010 4:33 a.m.

for everyone saying that achievement whores like myself throw away 50 bucks for gamer score we throw away about 3 bucks by RENTING it.
  • garp94 - January 22, 2010 4:17 a.m.

I'm surprised SAW didn't make it. I had all the trophies for it in three days of sot-so-intense gaming. ->SPOILER ALERT<- I mean at the end of the game, you have to choose to go through a truth door or a freedom door. All you have to do is go through one (Bing!: Gold Trophy), finish the rest of the game, then reload the last save point and go through the other door (Bing!: 2 gold trophies in 2 minutes!)And you get the rest for basically just playing the game once. That's an easy platinum if you're looking for it (But I doubt you'll have as much fun as you would playing Hannah Montana).
  • Cyberninja - January 22, 2010 12:51 a.m.

am i the only one on this site that doesnt care about any score what so ever i play games to have fun not to be better than anyone.
  • gatornation1254 - January 22, 2010 12:23 a.m.

@JustTheBoBreaker I thought I was great at that game too I guess I deserve an: EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jackthemenace - January 21, 2010 8:26 p.m.

i love AC2, and i had almost 200G within about two hours of playing it :d that said, i'm rolling on to probably about 15 hours and i'm still only on about chapter 8 ¬_¬
  • noobeater - January 21, 2010 8:22 p.m.

saw is easy. and i got what 940 g in AC2 i havent ever boguth a game for acheivements only but i am a whore, so close to 20k one of the easiest and funnest ever is probably oblivion, 1250g and whilst its a long gamethe achievements themselves take maybe 20hrs only despite being non 09 and so irrelevent to the article. and i wont be playing any of these cept AC2 anyway. just browsing
  • OnyxOblivion - January 21, 2010 8:14 p.m.

I freaking loved Gunstar Heroes. I bought that game on day one just from the memories. The Lost Vikings, next! With online coop!
  • DirkSteele1 - January 21, 2010 7:14 p.m.

Easy 200G or not, Gun Star Heroes is worth every penny. My all time favourite game from the Megadrive (and at the time a showcase for all it was capable of). If I did not still own it for my Megadrive which I still play on when I yearn for a little bit of the golden age of games then I would be spending some Microsoft points.
  • sterlins16 - January 21, 2010 6:58 p.m.

ac2 is really but the hide bodies in the hay stack isnt workin i put at least 20 ppl in a haystack
  • GR_HenryGilbert - January 21, 2010 6:41 p.m.

@daninthemix That is a good one, but I think Eat Lead had the most funny Achievement/Trophy titles on this list.
  • daninthemix - January 21, 2010 5:33 p.m.

Eh, you failed to mention that Jurassic The Hunted has the best achievement ever - 'What A Prick' for killing a spinosaurus (and he really was a prick as well).
  • Theonik - January 21, 2010 2:29 p.m.

Collumns is a piece of cake. I got 650K on easy. MBM though is a different matter, last trophy i need for that game.
  • Rojoco - January 21, 2010 1:58 p.m.

Ok what the heck, I'll just buy Noby Noby Boy. :D
  • crumbdunky - January 21, 2010 1:29 p.m.

Meh. I lost interest in my MS gamerscore after the second time my 360 died and they aid my account had lapsed(WTF? they said it couldn't be accessed because the email it was linked to dies with my thenISP! Anyone know if you can do anything about that?)though, I must say, I prefer the trophy set up on PS3(though it's a blatant rip off at heart)as your gamerscore tells people much less about you nd your skill but seeing a lot of platinums shows people that, even if you haven't played many games, you must have some skill while your GS can be purely because(in my mates case-30 odd thou)all your family play their games on your account meaning just TONS of games. Means, also, that a trphy whore can get respectable even if thy weren't there t the start of the gen! If you want a good GS and only got a 360 last week good luck catching up!Whatever, thisn year I've got zero chanvce of adding many plats to my collection as there's too many games coming to max many out properly.#LOADS of useless bronzes though-and I have to say that noone I know(and i'm mates with so,me SERIOUSLY good players)has ever got the Warhawk platinum trophy! recaptcha-after tiffs. what you saying GR?
  • rxb - January 21, 2010 12:42 p.m.

I gave up Whoring when after I beat my friends score. It was a dirty way of life. Personal low point -- Fusion frenzy 2