• CNnegative1 - April 30, 2009 1:41 a.m.

The house of the dead sequence allways makes me laugh. Without seeing the movie it makes me wonder... Did the asian chick bring an american flag spandex/latex suit to a rave?
  • bob8914 - April 30, 2009 1:23 a.m.

For Mikel Reparaz the day this article went live was the most important day of his life, but for me it was wednesday.
  • TheCrimsonChin - April 30, 2009 1:05 a.m.

wow, thats all the boll clips i'll ever need
  • RebornKusabi - April 30, 2009 12:56 a.m.

I have noticed that Silent Hill wasn't here, does that mean that you guys liked it? I loved it, in fact as far as VIDEO GAME MOVIES are concerned, it is what I consider one of the best out there. Also, Silent Hill looks really good on Blu-Ray.
  • rorschachqp - April 29, 2009 11:52 p.m.

zombie dog face kick ftw
  • jar-head - April 29, 2009 11:32 p.m.

alot of people dont believe this, or deny it, but Adrenalin, that stuff your heart pumps out, if your mind is set and Focused, you can lower and rise your body temperature by 20 degrees! People are known to lift F*kin Cars for people trapped underneath it. You, if your strong enough, mentally, can sustain multiple impact wounds to the body, and still keep on fighting, soldiers have been stabbed in one case, over 70 times! And not have bleed to death. Adrenaline Makes a soldier super, if your heart is strong enough, and your Focus, Set.
  • kamikaz3e124 - April 29, 2009 11:27 p.m.

Im sorry; did I just hear Mario say "trust the fungus" and for no logical reason threw it at a spiky-haired man that passes off as a koopa?! OMG WUT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO
  • JoeMasturbaby - April 29, 2009 11:24 p.m.

double dragon is amazingly bad. "will you stop it, you'll make us look like the 'Double Dorks'."
  • Ban - April 29, 2009 11:07 p.m.

and thanks for the article Mikel
  • Ban - April 29, 2009 11:05 p.m.

only reebok could add a shameless plug in a nintendo movie next will be the adidas level in mega-man 9
  • FrozenImplosion - April 29, 2009 10:39 p.m.

i actually really liked the resident evil movies...
  • Unoriginal - April 29, 2009 10:29 p.m.

"Guile, have you lost your mind?" "No, you've lost your balls!" Made my week.
  • Jacob816 - April 29, 2009 10:26 p.m.

ROFL I'm only on the first page and already I'm laughing my guts out. Can't wait to see the hilarity on the next 3 pages.
  • garnsr - April 29, 2009 9:41 p.m.

Kasumi, Shinobi Ninja Princess? Don't you only need either shinobi or ninja? And how can you be a princess of them? King ninja's daughter?
  • Cyberninja - April 29, 2009 9:40 p.m.

this really interesting Recap; scapa bacame... what exatly
  • lava_lamp - April 29, 2009 9:30 p.m.

did mario say "trust the fungus." at the end?
  • michaelmcc827 - April 29, 2009 9:04 p.m.

Why does this feature look strangely familiar... Oh well, I lol'd at the wing commander clip, great article1