Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• oldgrammastinkyfeet - October 23, 2009 10:59 p.m.

I think I deserve that Halo 3 Odst soundtrack, because my parents told me I can buy everything (2 CD's), except for these. I spent one month paying off the other two Cd's even though they were $5 each. Then they grounded me for asking about another one, so I couldn't play games for a month, just for asking about the game soundtrack. They also think (at 13), I should get a job to pay for "all" that. And I'm not asian (srry, offensive but true with 99% of my friends).
  • DrDevious - October 23, 2009 10:58 p.m.

I would love one of the ODST soundtracks so I can put it in my ipod and listen to it while sneaking around my city at night and look for clues of my lost squadmates.
  • Grimi - October 23, 2009 10:25 p.m.

I would love the ODST Soundtrack because I've been a big fan of the Halo 2 and Halo 3 soundtracks as well. The music in ODST is just great from the time I heard it live at Video Games Live where they played some music from it a few moths before the game came out to the final level the music was just awesome and if I were to get the soundtrack there's no doubt I would be listening to that a lot. And come on ODSTs are just awesome, as displayed by my, T'Dar loving, ODST figure: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/GrimiRocks/p_00096.jpg
  • Valntyne - October 23, 2009 10:19 p.m.

I would like the ODST soundtrack for TWO reasons: 1st, because i've yet receive ANYTHING from you guys, and 2nd i've listened to EVERY T'dar Pcast at least twice.
  • Bhouse563 - October 23, 2009 10:08 p.m.

I would like the ODST soundtrack because I would give it to my younger brother for Christmas. He absolutely loves everything Halo and I think this would be a great addition to his collection.
  • Corsair89 - October 23, 2009 9:52 p.m.

I would love the ODST soundtrack because the soft jazz sax is a nice departure form the electric guitar, as much as I love guitars. I love how the change really represents the characters and story. In Halo 1-3, the epic music reflected the epic journey, saving the galaxy deserves that. But ODST is a lot more focused on a single band of warriors trying to finish their mission and get out alive, so the music is a lot softer and more beautiful. My favorite part was going through the city alone because the soundtrack made you feel so much more alone and dark and wonderful than if it wasn't there.
  • RatPuncher - October 23, 2009 9:51 p.m.

@CoolBowling: He is? I have to check that out now.
  • Jordo141 - October 23, 2009 9:45 p.m.

Holy crap. Veronica Belmont
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - October 23, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Been waiting for this all day.
  • CoolBowling - October 23, 2009 9:42 p.m.

Alright, two for one this week. Mr. Elston is on the OXM podcast as well.
  • Jacob816 - October 23, 2009 9:41 p.m.

Sweetness. Massively good start to my weekend.
  • breener96 - October 23, 2009 9:41 p.m.

W00t! I love this damn podcast!
  • Romination - October 23, 2009 9:38 p.m.

Wait a minute I COUNT TWELVE GAMES THERE STOP "LOSING" STUFF, CHRIS!!!! I would totally love the ODST Soundtrack. I'm not a big fan of Halo games, but I always thought the soundtracks were pretty cool. In fact, the soundtrack, the Halo theme that we all know and love, may be my favorite part of the entire series. I'd want the ODST soundtrack becase it IS, like you said, diverse and robust. It's not just ANOTHER 'cinematic style' score, it's something unique to and of itself, especially for a shooting game. Plus, I've recently been starting my library of video game music, and this would be a more than welcome addition!
  • CH3BURASHKA - October 23, 2009 9:37 p.m.

OH SHIT TDAR IS HERE AND SO IS VBEL MY LIFE IS COMPLETE OR WOULD BE IF MY PARENTS WERE ALIVE
  • ImTheBatman - October 23, 2009 9:29 p.m.

Finally, i can now get my TDar fix
  • ImTheBatman - October 23, 2009 9:28 p.m.

Thank God! I thought this moment would never come...finally i can get my TDar Fix
  • 435 - October 23, 2009 9:27 p.m.

Yaaay! TalkRadar! My Friday is complete!