Topics

TalkRadar

• TruckThunders - November 6, 2011 1:06 p.m.

If you want to increase traffic on the TalkRadar page, simply issue a "SONIC-BOOM!"
  • NearNRiver - November 6, 2011 1 p.m.

SONIC BOOM! M if you can!
  • CrKnight - November 6, 2011 11:54 a.m.

Sonic Boom is my favorite of Magnamite's moves.
  • RODTheMaster - November 6, 2011 11:32 a.m.

I am far too lazy to articulate a clever comment about the words Sonic BOOM!
  • santaclouse37 - November 6, 2011 10:54 a.m.

There was a deadly firewall standing between me and this podcast, but luckily I managed to clear a path through it with my SONIC BOOM! (Street Fighter Stupidity anyone?)
  • marioman50 - November 6, 2011 9:02 a.m.

That guy bumped me, and now my wallet's gone. SONIC BOOM!!! medium size?
  • MichaelCera - November 6, 2011 6:28 a.m.

I got a phone call from a mysterious number. The voice on the other line only murmured, "Sonic Boom...." Is this real life?
  • Enaksan - November 6, 2011 5:47 a.m.

So, will this Sonic Boom make its way out of the states this time? :-) Also, great episode guys!!
  • G0oseG0ose - November 6, 2011 5:45 a.m.

A Sonic boom-boom down.
  • SpadesSlick - November 6, 2011 2 a.m.

I'd have a sonic boom in my pants if I won one of those snazzy t shirts.
  • Reebokanonymous - November 6, 2011 12:31 a.m.

Aliens and blowing up the Hoover Dam in San Andreas? These guys need to go back and actually play it. Also, it's called the Sherman Dam in San Andreas. San Andreas was awesome, and the wackiness never went over the top so far as to have aliens. I definitely enjoyed some of the more realistic aspects of IV, but I would not prefer to have another entire story arc consisting of mostly mundane missions (at least compared to San Andreas). Stealing a fighter jet, racing a crotch rocket into the back of a cargo jet that's in the process of taking off, stealing a jet pack from an underground government compound. These were all awesome missions. Believe me, I don't want the whole game to be like that, and they don't necessarily have to even be in that same vein, as long as they're as fun. Remember in IV when Gerry McReary was in jail? They should have simply put in a mission during which you break him out of jail. Don't know how they didn't think of that, but it would have been awesome.
  • Crimmy - November 5, 2011 10:52 p.m.

Go home, and be a family Sonic Boom.
  • LiaraLoveSlave - November 5, 2011 6:45 p.m.

Chasin' bad guys! Perfect timing with the Amy soundboard, so funny. You're too good at this to only do it once a week Chris. Great stuff from the rest of the crew as well. TalkRadar means good times.
  • natehubes - November 5, 2011 4:52 p.m.

I had my own personal sonic boom upon downloading this podcast.
  • KillerTofu - November 5, 2011 4:47 p.m.

What is a sonic boom?
  • foxyexplosion - November 5, 2011 3:50 p.m.

I must say, I'm not sure I trust the new sonic game that much and I was thinking what sort of item would increase the popularity of sonic. Boomerangs have always worked well in Zelda games and I think they could add a lot of intrigue to your standard sonic game. cool cool cool
  • CancerMan - November 5, 2011 2:03 p.m.

Super Sonic Boom!
  • toahero92 - November 5, 2011 1:49 p.m.

Hello contest?
  • cardrey - November 5, 2011 12:58 p.m.

GOD GO AWAY ALREADY CHRIS. I'm kidding, I love you.