Topics

TalkRadar

• Scotch - October 21, 2011 6:14 p.m.

Been with TDAR since day one. Goodbye.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - October 21, 2011 6:21 p.m.

I should probably clarify that Chris isn't leaving TDar, just GamesRadar.
  • 8bitBaby - October 21, 2011 7:55 p.m.

how does that work? i guess we'll see. you're at the helm now reparaz... keep her a float. XD
  • LordZarlon - October 21, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Chris you stupid dutch. Yes I spelled that wrong. I'm drunk. I got drunk in respect to Christopher. I LOVE YOU. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU ALWAYS! I can't be because I don't know where you live but if I did I would come to your house and buy you anything you want. I LOVE YOU! LIVE FOREVER!
  • PanaMusica - October 21, 2011 6:05 p.m.

thank you Sr. Pizza - lots of lulz - good luck and god bless in your new future down the hall
  • ninjaemperor - October 21, 2011 6:02 p.m.

I'll stick with GR at least as long as Mikel is here.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - October 21, 2011 5:45 p.m.

Who do you think of when you hear TalkRadar? Chris, Bret, and Mikel. I was just getting used to the fact that Bret was gone, when Chris leaves too? Antista, the Pizza, the man who so many members on this site used in their profile names? Was the prophecy true? IS THIS REALLY THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT?!? Good luck out there Chris, I think it's safe to say that when anyone of us eats pizza, we'll think of you.
  • RedAppolyon - October 21, 2011 5:36 p.m.

what would Al Sharpten say?
  • ChrisCultista - October 21, 2011 5:36 p.m.

This makes me so SAD! BUT! It gives him more time for lasers... LIKE A PHOENIX HE WILL RISE AGAIN! We have the sorcery. We have the capability to craft the world's first pizza podcaster. Chris Antista will be that man. Funnier, fartier, drunker.
  • GearsofRabies - October 21, 2011 5:32 p.m.

So it's finally over... last episode of TDAR here I come!
  • GR HollanderCooper - October 21, 2011 5:37 p.m.

Last? Pfft. More like 183rd.
  • Rubyeslipse - October 21, 2011 6:35 p.m.

Yeah because going on is what matters, just like how GFW Radio was "great" after Shawn Elliot and Jeff Green left. "it's better to burn out than to fade away"
  • wadesmit - October 22, 2011 1:08 a.m.

Was that a Def Leppard reference? If so, good on ya, but I don't think it applies here ;)
  • SalvadorZombie - October 21, 2011 6:37 p.m.

Says the hipster noob with the big, bad attitude. Listen scrub, Chris Antista was 90% of TalkRadar. You seem to have an awfully big ego with not much to back it up. Let's see how long whatever this podcast now is lasts without the brains and wit behind it (no offense, everyone else (and Mikel in particular)). As much as I love everyone else (with the exception of Cooper's Dell here), it just isn't TDar without Pizza Antista.
  • Thedigitalg - October 22, 2011 11:59 a.m.

Totally unnessecary (sic?). God bless internet anonymity, eh? If you live your life talking like that to people, you'll end up friendless and bitter, but I doubt you act like this in real life because you're a coward. Having cables and data between you and the world isn't an excuse for incivility, and I hope you grow up or suffer a prolonged power outage. I really want to call Holander, 'King Cooper', but I expect it's been overdone...
  • electrofreeze - October 21, 2011 5:31 p.m.

I'm definitely going to miss Chris on Talkradar, but the fact that Laser Time exists makes this a much more palatable turn of events. Now we get two podcasts to listen to with the GamesRadar people we love!
  • Jared117 - October 21, 2011 5:28 p.m.

I guess i'll just go kill myself
  • ninjaemperor - October 21, 2011 5:27 p.m.

We'll miss you so much Chris! You've really had a massive influence on my life.
  • DevonOO7 - October 21, 2011 5:26 p.m.

I had a feeling Chris was going to work on PC Gamer Digital.
  • Swornthroughswords - October 21, 2011 5:24 p.m.

What will become of Talkradar without the constant barrage of filthy goodness Mr. Antista provided? You'll be missed, truly.