Topics

TalkRadar

• Stellar91 - September 7, 2010 2:39 a.m.

Hannah Barbara sounds sucked Fat Donkey Testicles. Never again, puh-leaze. Sorry but I also think that we need a Bret Timer set to 3 minutes once he starts gushing about game music, I enjoy it too. but seriously. Hate to say but it has become slightly exhausting. Still LOVE ya guys!
  • MonkeyNinja - September 1, 2010 6:35 p.m.

The sex toy story pictures are hilarious.
  • TedDidlio - August 31, 2010 9:53 p.m.

I couldn't love this pawdcast any more than I do. I listen to like, 10-20 different podcasts every week, and Talkradar is still my favorite. I feel like a huge doo-bag for not commenting on the landing pages of the last few episodes. Reminder to Gamesradar bosses: I found this site because of Talkradar. As great as the articles are, Talkradar is the best thing about this site. Prepared, funny articles and super reviews and all that are great, but nothing beats 3-5 genuinely funny guys (and occasionally gals) talking about gaming.
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - August 31, 2010 1:05 a.m.

please let the fanfic go on youtube
  • jimmdogg - August 30, 2010 9:38 p.m.

Great interview with Schafer. What is the music playing the the background when Paul is talking about Ultima 9?
  • zanthox - August 30, 2010 4:34 p.m.

I've been waiting for one of the many Zim video game references to be used as an intro! It was nearly as great as Paul Ryan!
  • Modroneman - August 30, 2010 12:14 p.m.

Excellent podcast as always guys! Was put off a little by some of the phone calls you guys received. How can anyone say anything but good things about you. Love you guys, don't stop doing what you do!
  • FunnyNameHere - August 30, 2010 8:35 a.m.

THANK YOU!!!
  • batmanboy11 - August 30, 2010 2:49 a.m.

Another great Talk Radar Episode. Keep up the good work guys! I also liked my shout-out!
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - August 29, 2010 9:19 p.m.

that's pretty funny.
  • foxyexplosion - August 29, 2010 9:08 p.m.

Im gonna listen I swear. Itll just have to wait for thursday on the drive into seattle to prepare for pax. Cause ya know, ill be there. its gonna be tight yall!!!
  • KREATIVEassassin - August 29, 2010 7:05 p.m.

If there were TalkRadar posters, I would definitely have some on my walls right now.
  • RonaldRayGun - August 29, 2010 5 p.m.

Paul Ryan...
  • IThoughtIHadToShitistaButInsteadIGaveBirthToChrisAntista - August 29, 2010 3:18 p.m.

Some people believe in more cowbell, but I believe in more Tim Schafer!
  • GLaDanUS - August 29, 2010 2:12 p.m.

Praise zombie jesus
  • BornToLose3 - August 29, 2010 1:53 p.m.

Great episode guys really made my night go buy with a smile. "Sex Toy Story" god I love Dan, the spider-man on sspider-man was amazing.
  • n00b - August 29, 2010 4:46 a.m.

nice shout out to invader zim. made my day
  • superdude22 - August 29, 2010 3:06 a.m.

I agree with Chris that these counter-measures to used games are a good idead, but they can be annoying. After buying Mass Effect 2 New, I put in the Cerberus Network code and had the game tell me the code was invalid.I called BioWare asking for help, I checked their help section on their site, but I still didn't have Cerberus Network, so I was forced to pay money for something I should've already had.
  • TheWebSwinger - August 29, 2010 3:01 a.m.

Fuck yeah 3 hours, Fuck yeah Paul Ryan, FUCK YEAH TALKRADAR.
  • John_Romero - August 29, 2010 1:05 a.m.

Was that a Dead Milkmen reference at 1:24:56?