Topics

TalkRadar

• FlyinMX - July 3, 2010 6:21 p.m.

Reboot may have not aged very well, but I still love it. Overall this was one of the funniest podcasts in a while. Thanks for the early birthday present Gamesradar!
  • Gramlock - July 3, 2010 6:40 p.m.

Wow. Loved it. I wanna post a picture of my Wheeled Warriors collection that I bought at Toy'R'us for $1.00 each. Also, I was waiting with baited breath for MASK. I missed what you guys said after you started playing it because I was singing along with the theme. Also, Fanboy sucks. i love The Black Hole. Lol.
  • DDJ - July 3, 2010 7:46 p.m.

the twitter thing chris did made me laugh so hard omfg, love talkraddar!
  • ssj4raditz - July 3, 2010 7:48 p.m.

Gah! I should've said "Inspector Gadget" in response to last week's QOTW! Oh well, Voltron is just as good. Another show full of WIN fellas. I wish you much success on next week's 'cast!
  • JuliePeesgood - July 3, 2010 7:54 p.m.

My god. That dancing video ... I couldn't look away! It was horribly, horribly mesmerizing. Oh and Tyler's "Wheee" is definitely in the Top-10 "Whee" 's of all time. Well done dudes.
  • PanzerDSS - July 3, 2010 8:38 p.m.

TALKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAR! Glad to hear some Saturn talk. SEGA needs to get some quick cash and make games that don't suck. Or just sell their properties to publishers with development teams that know what they are doing.
  • sternparez - July 3, 2010 8:46 p.m.

please bring back READY FOR SOME FOOTBAAAALL!! Especially with the World Cup on, otherwise spectacular as always!
  • RonaldRayGun - July 3, 2010 9:18 p.m.

Great community stuff this week! Made me laugh.
  • LaffPiranha - July 3, 2010 11:23 p.m.

This has made my day.
  • SausageLozenge - July 4, 2010 2:06 a.m.

I like this.
  • Phazon117 - July 4, 2010 2:41 a.m.

If TalkRadar 108 spoiled Red Dead Redemption for you than it really is all your damn fault
  • SHEESHKAH - July 4, 2010 3:43 a.m.

166 seconds of smoking hot ass slapping. I am proud to say I watched the whole thing all the way through.
  • JenosIdanian - July 4, 2010 5:37 a.m.

This has been my favorite podcast since 80. Great jobs guys. I was born in '86, so I remember watching so many of those cartoons. Thank you for taking me on that nostalgia trip.
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 4, 2010 5:39 a.m.

wait - so have they fixed the editing issues? When I listened, there was a massive chunk of the community section missing!
  • Starplatinum - July 4, 2010 10:16 a.m.

Wow didn't expect a mention of Outlaw Star! I loved both that and Cowboy Bebop! Great episode for mentioning other stuff from my earlier childhood like inhumanoids!
  • Stahlbrand - July 4, 2010 2:24 p.m.

Hey, toward the end of the Top 7, when they had the harddrive problem, what was the music they played as a 'technical difficulties' theme. At 34:18 specifically. The bass line is fuckfunktastic and I can't remember where I've heard it before.
  • simonparker - July 4, 2010 5:18 p.m.

Another good one guys, keep it up (said the vicar to the choir boy - lulz)
  • 435 - July 4, 2010 6:23 p.m.

It's always Good Friday thanks to new Tdars! \[o]/
  • shnazzyone - July 5, 2010 5:33 a.m.

WOOO! Happy 4th gamesradar crew! great podcast! Even the computer failure was classily done to be great entertainment. Best podcasters EVERRR!
  • ViperTheLoud - July 5, 2010 5:42 a.m.

I have had this laptop since Thanksgiving '09. I just beat solitare for the first time today. When I realized I was gonna win, that end Toy Story song started up and I felt AWESOME!!!! Keep being great guys!!!!!